England

"Are you scared?" He asked as you two approached the hunted house's door.

"A little." You said as you gulp tightening your hold on his arm.

"Don't ever let go, OK love?" He stated as he open the door.

A loud "creek" was heard as you entered the house. Your heart pumps so fast you can hear it very clear.

"Love, hold on tight. I don't want you to get lost here." He cleared his throat as you two patiently open and enter lots of rooms to find those freaking car keys so you can finished this and relaxed on your bed.

"Arthur, I think I found the keys." You said squeezing Arthur's arm, gaining his attention. He looked at where you gazed. There on the side table was the car keys.
It was just there, nothing unusual which are weird since, at this kind of quest you would always see traps to make the person failed its mission.

"We should both get it." You said as you looked at arthur determinedly. You two walked near the keys, slowly reaching the keys. When a loud screech was heard.

"OH MY GOSH! YOU TWO ARE AWESOME! FINISHING THIS GAME, EARLY THAN THE HERO!" Alfred shouted as you and arthur cleaned the mess Alfred made.
Alfred had requested more on whined to arthur that you two play.

"Yes, we finished it wanker! So go ahead, move along and leave us, you git!" Artur exclaimed throwing some popcorn on his place.

Waving goodbye to you and a funny face to arthur he left.

"That was fun!" You said and yawn.

"Come on, love. Let's sleep." Arthur said as you two began to walked to your bed.