Wonder.

Lia closed the door of the house and was feeling tired and sleepy because she did not get enough sleep, so she went to her room and changed her clothes, then she lay on her bed and slept very firmly .

أغلقت ليا باب المنزل و كانت تشعر بـ التعب و النعاس كونها لم تأخذ كفايتها من النوم فـ ذهبت إلى غرفتها و بدلت ملابسها ثم إرتمت على فراشها و نامت في ثبات تام .

•••

In the morning, Lia wakes up energetically and goes to the bathroom, and after she finished, she changed her clothes, styled her hair, and headed to the kitchen, but she remembered that she forgot to buy some food, so she left the house and went to Han's house and knocked on the door .

في الصباح تستيقظ ليا بـ نشاط و تذهب إلى دورة المياه و بعد أن إنتهت بدلت ملابسها و صففت شعرها و إتجهت إلى المطبخ لكنها تذكرت أنها نسيت شراء بعض الطعام لذا خرجت من المنزل و ذهبت إلى منزل هان و طرقت الباب

Han was sleeping comfortably until his sleep was interrupted by a knock on the door, so he lethargicly got up and went down the stairs with his eyes half wide open to walk through the door and open it .

كان هان نائمًا بـ راحة الى ان قاطع نومه طرق الباب لذا نهض بـ خمول ونزل الدرج بـ عينان شبه مفتوحة لـ يتقدم من الباب و يفتحه .

Han : What's up ?

هان : ماذا هناك ؟

Lia : Oh, sorry to interrupt your sleep, you look so cute when you wake up .

ليا:اوه أسفة لـ مقاطعة نومك ، تبدو لطيفًا عندما تستيقظ .

Han : What do you want ? (does his hair)

هان : ماذا تريدين ؟ ( يرتب شعره )

Lia : Um, I don't have food at home .

ليا : أممم ليس لدي طعام في المنزل .

Han : And what should I do ?

هان : و ماذا علي ان افعل ؟

Lia : Shall we go to a restaurant together ?

ليا : هل نذهب معا لـ مطعم ؟

Han : Miss Choi, are you okay ? You can go on your own, what's my business ?

هان : أنسة تشوي هل أنتِ بخير ؟ يمكنك الذهاب لـ وحدك ما شأني أنا ؟

Lia : I'm completely fine, but I don't know the places here. It's my first time in New York

ليا:أنا بخير تمامًا لكني لا أعرف الأماكن هنا هذه أول مرة لي في نيويورك .

Han : Miss Choi, why don't you eat at home, I really don't want to go out .

هان : أنسة تشوي لمَ لا تتناولين طعامكِ في منزلكِ انا لا اريد الخروج حقًا .

Lia : There is no food in my house, I forgot to buy food yesterday .

ليا:لا يوجد طعام في منزلي ، لـ قد نسيت أن أشتري طعام أمس .

Han : Well, you can call my house your home. I want to sleep (leaves the door open and goes up to his room to sleep)

هان : حسنًا يمكنكِ أن تعتبري منزلي منزلكِ أنا أريد النوم (يترك الباب مفتوحًا و صعد إلى غرفته لـ ينام )

..............

Hello friends .

أهلًا يا رفاق .

This part is over, we hope you like it . 

لقد إنتهى الجزء نتمنى أن ينال إعجابكم

We are very sorry for the delay .

نحن نعتذر للغاية على التأخير .

See you soon .

إلى اللقاء .