date and a special meeting

Omg why do I feel so lazy omg helppppp I guess it's because not alot of people read my stories and why I feel like I'm venting help but yeah,also finally Karl has more Worth in the story lol . But yeah enjoy 😔👊

Dream brings George to a bank to get some cash cause somehow dream has a credit card??????but yeah sapnap followed them till the very end, then the "couple" enter a restaurant for their little date while sapnap is just watching them by the window

Sapnap: alright then let's see what are they doing..... wait is that.. (Bad)PAPA'S CREDIT CARD!?!

????: Umm can I help you?

Sapnap: s### umm *turns around to see karl then he blushes* K-KARL??!?!

Karl: yeah also is that George? And who is that tall blonde with him?

Sapnap: oh it's his secret boyfriend ~

Karl: ohhhh wait aren't we dating too?

Sapnap: *BLUSHES* I-i mean maybe??

Karl: I work here but why not we have a double date then!

Sapnap: good idea! Wait date... *Blushes that his head lights on fire* AHH F###!

Karl: OH S### *BLOWS THE FIRE OUT* ARE YOU OK!?!

Sapnap: y-yeah......

Karl: also your not wearing that into a restaurant!

Sapnap was actually in his pajamas so entering a restaurant like that is quite embarrassing but yeah, after that Karl leads sapnap to the back of the restaurant giving him a suit so they go back in the entrance with glasses and mask like rambo.

But before we go back to Karl and sapnap, in the same restaurant is rambo having a little date with tobbo and honestly it's more like a family eat out than a date cause they got their son Michael🥺🥺

Tobbo: Soo Rambo what would you like to eat?

Rambo:.... *Looks at Michael* you know what you want right Michael??

Michael: oink! *Nods*

Rambo and Michael: FRENCH FRIES/OINKK OINK!(FRWEN FIES)!!!

Tobbo: ehehe the usual then!...hm? *Notices George and dream in the same table together*awwwww does gogy have a date~?

Rambo: *noticed tobbo looking at the dnf couple* ohh finally! George has been single for too long! Like I mean I'm "older" than him by a bit....I think?

(87, his half enderman and was also apart of DSMP'S ILFTB . Same with Tobbo but his younger or is 85 and Michael being 9 and for Karl .....his just 30 , Karl is human )

Tobbo: but I'm glad George is happy right?

Rambo: of course I mean I'm happily married with you and have an adopted son happily so maybe the same will happen to them?

Tobbo: *also sees sapnap opening the door for Karl and seeing them sit on a table alone as well* oh seems like we aren't the only ones on a date!