Chapter 2

Kathir was driving his bike at the maximum speed. His mind was getting engrossed with so many thoughts of what would be happening in his house. It's just been a hour since he spoke with her and now she is speaking with his family.

What would she be telling them???

Enna pesara??? adhuvum amma kita...amma vera phone panni vaa solranga...ayo ellam sollitala??? Appadi panra aal illayae...ennanu theriyama Manda vedichudum pola....he took a left turn.

As he crossed the junction passing over the signal he vividly remembered a small memory of her in that place.

.......

"Eii...arivu illa ..."kathir stopped his bike with a sudden break when Mullai came in the middle and stood in front of him.

"Naa unkita pesanum"she reasoned when he shouted "adhuku road la vandi munnadi vandu nippiya???"

"Nethu kadaiku vanden nee enna pakkama pora...adhan ippadi pannen..."she told and kathir hit his forehead hearing it..adhuku road ippadi varuvala...adipatta...yaaru paapa...

"Edhuku ippo Vanda..."he asked in his usual angry tone.

"Edhuku kathir ippo ellam enna avoid panra??"her voice was sad when she told it and his heart melted looking at her.

"Pona varum naa hospital la irukum bodhu nee enna pakka vandala...aprom yen kita nee pesala???"mullai had a fracture last week and was in the hospital for two days.

Kathir would regularly get update from his mother about her health condition but his heart longed to see her so when no one noticed he escaped and went to the hospital. 

She was sleeping in her room and through the small hole he saw her and smiled. He enquired about her condition to the nurse and left the place in peace but this was noticed was by Mullai's friend.

"Dha...naa unna pakka varla....anda pakkam oru Vella irunduchu neeyum adhey hospital irukey sonnanga... adhan keten... vera edhuvum illa..."he lied

"Malligai kadakaranuku hospital la enna Vella???kathir poi sollada..enna pakka dhan vandala..."mullai told with excitement with a hope he would agree.

But he was stern "naa poi sollala...amma sonnanga adhan vandu keten..neeya edhuvum yosikadha..."and her face dropped with sadness.

She remained silent and he found it difficult to handle that situation "adhan doubt clear Achu la... thallu...naa poganum..."she moved without any telling anything.

He called her again "dha...vaa naa unna kondu poi vidran..."her face bloomed like a flower and she hopped on his bike "polam...polam"

As the ride was moving mullai placed her hand on his hip and sat comfortably. Kathir noticed this "eii...ippo edhuku en idupula Kai ah vekkara??"

"Safety ku..."she replied and he told"adhuku Anga dhan veppai ya...idupu lerndhu Kai ah edhu..."

Aama periya simran idupu..she murmured and asked"appo enga vekka??"

"Yen thalai la vei..."he told and mullai just did what he said.

"Loosu...thala mela vekkura..."he shouted at her through the side mirror "nee dhan vekka sonna...."she gave back. He didn't want to argue more so he kept quiet.

As they reached the destination mullai thanked him "kannadi la enna aasai thera sight adichacha..."

Kathir's eyes widened to the fact how she caught him instantly but his ego didn't give space "naa sight ellam adika...naa varen "he started his bike and left the place when he heard her voice"escape agiriya...oru naal en kaal pidichu... mulla unna naa love panren solluva la..appo iruku da unnaku..."and he smiled till his ears hearing it from her...