PART 1

(Police Headquarters, Lucknow)

DSP : What's this Miss Malik ? It's been more than 3 years , still Karishma Singh can't get over from her anger.. and this time, it's too much ..she has created such a mess , that I have to apologise in front of my seniors..I have keep you both in same police station , so that both the ideologies can flow in an equilibrium..but nothing is going like this..and this time I can't take another risk ..I should suspend SI Karishma Singh
(DSP sir literally shout on Haseena , who is standing in front of him with bowing head)

Haseena : Sir , I apologise to you on behalf of Karishma Singh..Sir, it's my failure that I am not capable of handling her , inspite of being the incharge of the Station ..But , Sir please, don't suspend her ..Sir , you know that she is a very efficient officer ..by her suspension, our department will lose a capable officer.. Sir , I'm taking all the responsibilities of this mess ..Sir I'm ready to do any compensation for this mess but please sir don't suspend her ..

DSP : Dekhiye Miss Malik, I know you both are good friends but this is her fault and you need not to take the punishment of her fault

Haseena : No sir ..I'm not telling these because of that she is my friend .. and that's a part of personal matter ..Sir , I'm the incharge of the station and I have to take all the responsibilities of my team ..be it something good or such a mess .. That's why Sir..

DSP : look Miss Malik , department has appointed you to help ACP Naina Mathur for a very crucial case ..and I think you both are friends from academy ..and you should give time to her, beside the daily cases of your Station..in this situation, how can I allow you to take the compensation for Karishma Singh's activity?

Haseena : sir , I plead you , plz don't suspend her ..sir , we all  know very well that Karishma Singh's suspension will create an irreplaceable void in our department

(DSP thinks for a while and then says )
DSP : ok ..so as per your wish Miss Malik ,I'm giving you
night duty for the next three consecutive days and extra file works of 10 per day i.e you have to complete 10 extra files and submit it to me each day , and you should continue it for next 3 days ..

Haseena : ok sir ..
DSP : ok , then you can leave now
Haseena : Jai Hind Sir

(Haseena is returning to Mahila Police Thana . She is hell frustrated and angry😣😫😡. She is literally wishing to go to the gym room and use the punching bags . It's been more than 3 years , still Karishma hasn't able to control her anger..this time she has managed it but if DSP sir doesn't agree with her , then it would snatch her (Karishma's) "uniform" from her ...when she will be able to handle the situation first and then take action accordingly ....
Haseena reaches Thana , everybody greets her , she says everyone not to come in her cabin untill she allows  and goes to her cabin where Naina is waiting for her with tiffin )
(All the staffs are very well known of the cause of their Maddam sir's this type of behavior..They don't dare to disobey her order )

(Here Karishma is literally feeling guilty😔 that again for her baseless action , her team has faced wrath of the department, Karishma goes to Pushpaji and says )

Karishma - Amma , can you say why I'm always ending up every situation into a mess ? I never intend to do it ..My mother used to say that there is a fitting problem in my brain ..yes she is right..there must be a fitting problem..I always tease Santu by telling her 'Jarbuddhi' , but the real 'Jarbuddhi' of this thana is me ( Karishma telling these , being frustrated on herself😫)

(Here cheetah and Santu both feeling bad for this situation😔😔 ...Pushpa ji comes to Karishma , cares her hair and says☺️ )

Pushpaji : beta listen, nothing has ended..In
Everytime ,in every situation, there is a ray of hope ..and always remember one thing , a little word "sorry " can often heal that damages which apparently seems not to be healed

(Karishma shooks her head, takes a long breath and goes near the door of Haseena's cabin)