Artistic

You were rarely excited for a trip before today. Frantically searching for an outfit that made you slim to no avail. Now you seemed to have more liberty. But you were still careful, still cautious as you tightened your corset, but as much as normal. The dress was a quiet shade of red, simpler than most of your dresses, but it also had long sleeves to cover your arms.

"Y/N. You ready?" Eijirou called to you as you tied your hair with a silk ribbon in high puff.

"Yeah I am." You came out to see him dressed in his suit.

"Haha!" He laughed suddenly upon seeing you. "Hey we kinda dress the same."

"Oh!" You looked down at your attire then his before smirking yourself

"Oh!" You looked down at your attire then his before smirking yourself. "Yeah I guess we did." Eijirou titled his head at you in question. You looked at him with slight worry as he peered at you. "Um . . . do I look fat in this or?"

"Oh no! Of course not, I was just thinking about how nice you look in red." He said making your eyes widen.

You just have nothing but nice things to say. You thought with a shy smile at his words.

"Thank you."

Eijirou laughed softly before turning to the container on the room's table. "That head chef of yours is so nice. She packed the rest of our leftover in this self heating container so we can eat on the way."

"Oh that's great."

"Also." He picked up another container with a wider smile. "I had them make you some of that pudding you like to go. They put a spell to keep it fresh."

You smiled at him with a warm heart. "Thank you so much! You keep on giving me things, I didn't get you anything." You complained slightly mad at yourself.

"You did, you gave me Thor's Hammer. I love it." He gave you a thankful smile as you gave hum a weak smile, not really content with the reason.

"Okay then, should we get going?"

"Yeah, oh wait." He set down the container and walked over to you. "Your ribbon came loose."

"Dang it."

"Here let me fix it for you." He said as he stood behind you and took the ribbon down.

You stood frozen seeing just how much this man towered over you. To your perspective he truly was a giant. He moved to your front and began to tie the bow a bit firmer. The heat of his body seemed to seep into yours almost like it invaded you.

"There," he said satisfied with his work before he looked into your eyes with a beautiful smile. "perfect."

There had to be stars in your eyes with the way you looked at him with such fondness you never felt before. Your chest felt warm and at ease as he held you soft and caring. You hadn't felt this loved in years.

I like this.

I like this a lot.

Suddenly the door opened and your uncle came inside as your joy just seemed to disappear. Eijirou frowned at your change in expression before he turned to look at him as his own darkened.