// 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 //

hiraeth - part forty-three

warning: 18+, sexual content

»»——⍟——««

       Y/n stared up at Goku, immediately taking notice of his eyes. Not only did it look like he'd been crying recently, but he had dark bags under his eyes. But both of those weren't what worried her, it was the dark look in his eyes. Like he was going to pounce on her any second, possibly get angry with her. She had no idea what to expect.

Goku suddenly placed a hand on her shoulder, pulling her into a tight hug. He pressed his face into her neck, sighing. She was just as perfect and warm as he remembered. He wanted to stay like this forever and never let her go again.

"I'm so glad you're okay, Y/n." Goku muttered, his voice muffled in her clothes. Y/n was completely still, unsure how to process this. It felt wrong. She shouldn't be doing this. She thought they would've moved on from her by now, they shouldn't like someone like her anymore. Y/n ripped herself free from his grip, stepping back from him.

"Goku... No. This is wrong. You shouldn't like me anymore." Y/n said, stepping back. Goku reached out to her weakly, scared. Something was wrong, he felt like she was leaving him again. He couldn't let that happen. Y/n's steps grew more rapid as she turned around, sparing him one last glance. "I'm leaving. Bye, Goku."

"No, you're not," Goku said as he glared at her, reaching for her. He took one step forward, startling Y/n as she gasped, taking off into the sky. "Y/N!"

Goku flew after her, making Y/n scream as she flew as fast as she could. Goku suddenly appeared before her, using instant transmission. Y/n yelped, trying to fly back, but Goku grabbed onto her, holding her tightly as he transmissioned away once again, leaving everybody confused from the interaction.

Y/n didn't have any time to regain her balance as she found herself back in the small hut she used to stay in, Goku's small home. She yelped as she stumbled, tripping on Goku's legs and falling onto the floor. Goku was immediately on top of her, staring down at her with wide eyes.

"I missed you so much, Y/n. Why didn't you just take me with you? And why did you fuse with the Supreme Kai? Did you really want me gone that bad? Did you forget about me that fast?" Goku asked, his eyes filled with hurt. He leaned his head down against her neck, making Y/n blush as she tried to pull away.

"No! You've got everything all wrong. I didn't take you because I wanted you to forget about me. Not only that, but you guys were stressing me out. And that whole thing with Shin was because we became friends, and they were going to split us apart. I didn't want you gone, I wanted you to forget about me. I-I never moved on..." Y/n muttered, looking down. And while all of that was true, she certainly wasn't going to mention anything else about Shin, like how she had formed feelings for him.

"What?" Goku asked, confusing Y/n. He'd grown completely still, making her worry.

"I said, you've got everything wrong, I—" Y/n was cut off as Goku pulled himself up, looking down at her with a scary look in his eyes. She froze up, wondering what was wrong.

"You... Like the Supreme Kai? You tried to lie to me?" Goku asked, making Y/n's eyes widen as she suddenly felt like she couldn't breathe.

"O-Oh. I forgot you could... Read my mind..." Y/n muttered. She had a very bad feeling that she was in danger. There was like some sort of danger radar in her head that was screaming at her as Goku stared down at her.