Jujustu Kaisen ideas! (Crossovers kny edition)

Quick A/N: Sorry for all these, but each time I realize I have to address somethings! I'm not on top of all the rules of Demon Slayer/kny as I've only watched here and there and never got the chance to get my hands on some manga. If there inaccuracies please be patient with me and gently correct me where I'm wrong.

1) Zenitsu in Jjk! I love Zenitsu and I've seen a few other things he's had his abilities and personality adapted to. Personally I just like seeing how adding a character like him would go and the others reacting to him.

To start off with we have cursed ability or whatever. So we all know Zenitsu is kinda weak cowardly when conscious so I thought maybe he has a lot of cursed energy but his anxiety and outward cowardice restricts his use of said cursed energy. Then when unconscious there's nothing holding it back, allowing him to buck wild. The ability is best utilized with a sword, but can be used without. (Just for versatility sake) I think the best thing to call it would be something like Instinctual Thunderstorm. Something along those lines.

You can keep the thunder breathing techniques as with the other characters that use their breathing techniques as I think they work fairly well in Jjk. (Also easier for me to understand how they work in the context of the world Jjk)

2) Demons from KNY in general. The demons and curses with their power operate in similar ways I've noticed. With some differences of course, but I would love to see some of them adapted into special grade curses considering only special grades can talk. (If I recall correctly, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)

The demon blood art works in ways that are very similar to the way the special grade curses attack. I highly doubt it would be difficult to adapt them for such a crossover that isn't just a slap them in with little regard for how it effects the rules of the world they're being slapped into.

3) Inosuke in Jjk! Now I've seen a fic of this idea so I know I ain't original! However I wanted to say the way it was executed there was pretty good way. While this is not a thing for reviewing fanfics and I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it, I personally wanted to give my own take on the ideas.

So I would keep the personality and all that but switch around the back story a bit? Also you might ask "Oh why are you griping about the personality? It's Inosuke we all love how unhinged he is." I say this because I once came across a fic with Inosuke reader which bored me to tears and didn't have the iconic "OH YOU'RE STRONG FIGHT ME" and messing up names. Inosuke here will keep his great strength and senses but has a lot of cursed energy. He kills the curses of the mountains and most special grades don't touch the mountain.

As far as abilities go? Fairly the same, there isn't much to change really as they meld pretty well with the way Jjk works. (Sorry if this is confusing and flimsy. I'm trying my best. I mainly want to see more of this concept)

That's all I got for now. I'll put in a edit of I think of/remember an idea.