𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Addy shifted, rolling over onto her side to wrap her arm around Ethan. When she felt the cold bed next to her, she opened her eyes.

She saw a note laying on the pillow, and she lifted it up, blinking harshly to hopefully erase away the sleep from her eyes.

Tutoring @ 10, love you

Addy smiled, before pulling herself up and out of bed. She walked into her bathroom, and turned on the sink, rinsing her face.

She put on a little mascara, and brushed out her curls from the night before, leaving them in a nice wavy state.

She slid on her blue denim jeans, and a grey cropped tank top. She grabbed Ethan's flannel from the floor, and slid it on over her shoulders.

She grabbed her bag, before she made her way to the library. On her way, she daydreamed about the night before, wishing she could do it all over again.

The way his lips pressed against hers, the way his body felt on her. She bit her lip, stopping her imagination from taking her to another reality.

She walked through the library doors, and searched the library for Ethan. She saw him almost immediately, and she frowned seeing who he was sitting next to.

Jensen Anderson.

Jensen was the schools 'it girl' her father being the creator of the popular tv show 'Love Island.' She had never not taken an opportunity to bring it up, and her ego was bigger than Earth itself.

Addy watched them for a moment, wondering if she was being unreasonable about the whole thing. Maybe she just needed help with her grades.

But then again, Addy knew what a 'study session' could also mean. Addy slowly made her way up the stairs, standing behind one of the bookshelves.

She pretended to immerse herself in the wide variety of books, but Addy was zeroed in on their conversation.

"I just can't seem to get Calculus. It's- it's like a foreign language to me." Jensen said with a sigh.

"It's okay, it just doesn't click with everyone right away. But you're smart, so don't put yourself down." Ethan encouraged.

"Well, thank you for helping me." Jensen said, and Addy peeked around the bookshelf. Jensen had a hand on his forearm, her face just inches from his.

Addy clenched her fists, her face turning red with rage. Ethan coward back, trying to put some distance in between him and Jensen.