Two

(YEY SECOND CHAPTER!!)

Later that day, after a semi-nice dinner that only involved one argument that got us looks and nearly kicked out, I laid down in our shared bed.

If I'm being honest, it's weird that we still sleep in the same bed. I guess it's because the only time we don't argue is during sex, so we naturally tried to keep that part of us.

He was in the bathroom again, getting ready for bed by showering and then following a confusing skin care routine. I used to know the routine, without meaning to, but he changed it all up over time, and now I don't pay enough attention to him anymore. So I have no idea how it goes.

It works nicely, though. His skin is soft and flawless.

The notification was still on my lock screen. I couldn't being myself to swipe it away, even if I'd get a new one tomorrow saying it's the actual anniversary.

All I could think about was everything Jisung and I meant. He was my everything. My best friend. My lover. My everything. Then it all went away.

Not long after my talk with Chan, Jeongin had confronted me about liking him. Knowing Chan couldn't keep my business quiet, I got mad and went off on Jeongin for a lot of things I had no right to.

It was mostly because of how fresh the wound was, even after a year. It never healed, since I had to see my old crush every day, consecutively.

Jeongin tried to stop being my friend, which caused drama in the friend group since he can't just kick someone out like that. So Jisung obviously found out. And it affected him more than I expected it to.

He constantly had this hurt expression on his face every time Jeongin was present in the room, and basically ignored me any time I mentioned the youngest. I thought it was really overkill, since the crush was literally from a year ago, but I think I knew the truth deep down.

He was right to worry. I still had all those feelings for Jeongin. I just ignored them, since Jisung and I's were stronger.

So everything went to shit. Jisung got more distanced and less trusting of me. I, thus, became less close to him and more sensitive. Every time he looked jealous or apprehensive of Jeongin, I got mad at him.

~~Flashback~~

"Why do I feel like you care more about him than me now? I thought we were dating." His voice cracked and he looked at his feet instead of at me.

I scoffed and paced the room. "You're being so fucking dramatic, Jisung! I know we're dating, and I'm trying my best to be a good boyfriend, but you just can't fucking trust me! Everything I do hurts you."

He looked up at me through tear-soaked lashes. "I just feel like you still have feelings for him."

I gaped. "Jeongin!? Are you serious!? I've literally been with you for more than a year, and you think I'm stuck on someone I liked before that time??"

"You've been ignoring me recently."

"Because you make a big deal about everything. And you're always crying, for god's sake!"

He frowned and sat on the foot of his bed. "That's mean."

I rolled my eyes hard, wanting to go outside the room and let him cry alone. Instead, I kneeled beside him and hesitantly brought my hand up to brush his hair away from his face. The word "Sorry" wasn't anywhere near, but I knew he wanted to hear it.