Akuma Alert

Then it was time to eat lunch y/n sat next to adrien opened her lunch to eat it but a sound came from Adrien's phone he looked at it and said it was akuma alert and he forgot his homework in mrs.bustier's class a few seconds after he left a crazy person was using magic. It looked like it and the person was turning everyone into a copy of herself.then who I presume was ladybug because she was also wearing a suit that looked kind of looked like chat noir's.then chat noir appeared out of nowhere then looked in my direction I don't know why but my heart fluttered and then he jumped toward me and said "you know y/n it's not safe for a pretty girl like you to be out in danger like this" then you felt heat on your cheeks again. Then y/n asked "pretty girl what do you mean" chat noir replied "your pretty and your a girl" when he said that my cheeks got warmer and my heart fluttered he seemed to notice but before he could do any thing the person now known as reflecta shot some magic at us before the magic could hit y/n or chat noir he grabbed your waist and extended his stick in the air landing next to ladybug. Ladybug looked at y/n then to chat noir and said "if your done flirting I could really use some help then she looked at me and asked "who are you" you looked at her and said "I'm y/n l/n nice to meet you ladybug" you smiled at ladybug then she said "nice to meet you y/n" y/n looked at chat noir and smiled he then grabbed her waist took her to the locker room and said stay here he smirked and then he left to help ladybug. A few minutes later you heard chat noir yell cataclysm and ladybug yell lucky charm. A few moments later you heard miraculous ladybug then you saw the magic ladybugs again and smiled.