005

"IF I SHOWED UP AT YOUR PARTY, WOULD YOU HAVE ME, WOULD YOU WANT ME? WOULD YOU TELL ME TO GO FUCK MYSELF?"

punk — ICE CREAM.

hobies pov

i woke up early since i fell asleep early last night. i probably will see (y/n) today. she'll kill me. it's 7:00 am, i usually wake up around 10. i get dressed and walk out the door.

fuck.

there she was, in all her fucking glory, (y/n) o'hara, walking out of her door JUST when i am.

her eyes lock with mine and she immediately looks PISSED.

"¡¿DISCULPE?! ¿HAY OTRA CHICA ALLÍ DE LA QUE ESTÁS HUYENDO PORQUE LA BESASTE? ¡PERRA!" she shouts and points at my door behind me. (EXCUSE ME?! IS THERE ANOTHER GIRL OVER THERE YOU'RE RUNNING FROM BECAUSE YOU KISSED HER? BITCH!)

yup. she's pissed, idk what the hell that means but hearing her tone and seeing her eyes look reds making me assume..

"hey,hey.." miguel walks out of his room, both of our heads snap to him.

"¡¿Papá, es el que está delante de mí?! ¿qué demonios?" she lowers her voice. (Dad, is that who's in front of me?! what the hell?)

"hobie, i know.." he sighs and looks between us. "i did this before i knew you guys..argued. i set it up as soon as i found out you were my daughter, and that you saw him as a best friend."

we exchanged looks, i knew i saw her as a best friend and she knew she saw me as hers. why would i ruin it like that? stupid, hobie. i mentally slap myself.

"i'm gonna eat breakfast now, alright." i start walking down the hallway, too scared to deal with her right now.

i grabbed food from our breakfast buffet and sat down. i can hear her from down here, at this rate, all spidermen, even in other universes, can hear this girl.

pavitr sits across from me, "holy man, i didn't know you guys were dating." he rests his head on his hand.

i groan. "we aren't, she's my bestfriend, im hers. we're platonic. all this screamings making me seem like a wanker."

pats eyes widen, "woah, woah." i thought he was shocked because of my language, nope. "you guys weren't atleast talking?! type of lies are these?!"

i stare at him. is he serious right now? did everyone think we were seeing eachother romantically? because i was lost in thought, i didn't realize jess came over to me.

"hey, so sorry for your breakup hon." she pats me on my shoulder, i swear to the living lord. i'm about to strangle someone.

"hear this, they were only friends!" pavitr looked at her.