What New Girl?..

Hey guys, here's a quick little one shot I wrote a while ago and forgot about lmfao. About 'The Lock-In', I'm not sure when I'll get to updating that next, but it'll definitely be within the next month. It's just that I'm having a lack of motivation. Anyway, I'm gonna leave you guys to read this, I hope you like it! Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN VICTORIOUS OR THE CHARACTERS USED IN THIS STORY!!!

.........................................................................................................................................

Jade's POV

"Jadeyyy?!"

"What do you want, Cat?" I muttered, slouching against my locker, as the bundle of velvety red approached.

"Did you hear about the new girl starting today?" she asked, her doe eyes shining with curiosit-wait, what?! 

I turned my head towards the redhead.

"What new girl?" I snapped, making Cat flinch.

"V-Victoria, but she goes by Tori. Y'know, the girl who sang André's song at the big showcase?"

Ohhh, her. The little princess of pop who, for the entire week, was all anyone could talk about from the showcase. Not Jacob's breakdancing, not Cat's Broadway mashup, not Eva's comedy skit, not my amazing monologue from "The Scissoring", or even Robbie and Rex's dumb puppet act, nope. The only conversation starter about the showcase was solely based on her.

"She was really good, wasn't she Jadey?"

"Sure, if you're into that prissy pop chiz." I shot back, shrugging. Cat put a hand on her hip and gently nudged me.

"C'mon Jade, you know she was good. I mean, she's miles better than her sister, Trina."

That got my attention.

"She's Trina Vega's sister?" I asked, causing Cat to nod.

"Oh, this one'll be a piece of cake." I smirked, a plan forming in my mind.

"Jade, what's that supposed to mean?" the redhead asked, concerned.

"Nothing, Cat."

"But you said-"

"Hey, doesn't Sikowitz's class start in five?" I cut in, feigning an expression of ambiguity.

Any previous thoughts Cat had, completely slipped her mind and she quickly pivoted away from her current train of thought.

"Oh yeah! I'm gonna head to class, Jade. Byeee!" she squealed as she ran down the hallway. Now that Cat was gone I could begin to formulate a plan for the newest Vega's first day.

Cue evil laughter.

/—————————————————————————————————————

"What's the prob....dog?" I snarked, smirking at the coffee-soaked brunette in front of me. The whole class was silent, including Sikowitz, and stared at me and this Tori girl with their mouths agape.

Before anyone could say anything, Tori got up ran out the room, but not before shooting me a glare. Honestly, I couldn't give less of a crap if she thought I was a bitch. She shouldn't have been touching Beck. She had it coming.

Once the door slammed, everyone turned to look at me, and in response, I casually let the empty coffee cup drop from my hand, basking in the success of my plan. 

Man, does success feel good...

/—————————————————————————————————————