🫧𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐌𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐋 : 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

☆

▃▃▃

▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

.

.

.

.

"I declare you wife and husband." Announces the mayor with a smile.

THE YOUNG MAN DIDN'T HESITATE a single second and grabbed the waist of his beautiful wife. Ji-a's body was now stuck to her husband. She could smell his usual sweet vanilla perfume that she knew so well and couldn't help but smile.

Ethan was getting closer and closer while her cheeks took a pinkish tint when their lips met, celebrating their marriage, their true union. Applause and shouts of joy filled the hall while the two newlyweds ventured out of the building, their eyes full of stars.

5 YEARS LATER

5 YEARS LATER . . .

Ethan gasped and clumsily dropped the spoon, making the baby, who was already sufficiently agitated in the highchair, laugh. The protagonist appeared in the kitchen doorway, her arms full of bags.

"Sorry for the delay! The event ran later than expected." She came over to her husband and embraced him and the baby warmly. "Ow! My lovely baby!"

She carried her baby, who was happy to see her mother again after a long day. The man sighed as he cleaned up the food on the floor.

"Another accident? You're so clumsy with Eileen..."

"Yeah... I was just feeding her. I'm doing my best, okay?"

"You're having such a hard time, it's so funny." She put her child down and looked around. "Otherwise... Where's Éden?"

At the same moment, a little boy appeared in the kitchen and screamed, raising his toy airplane in the air. He circled the kitchen table several times before returning to the garden.

"Nevermind." Ji-a turned back to Ethan, who had continued to feed their second child. "I see you have dark circles. Leave it to me, I'll take care of it."

"It's exhausting. It was hard enough with one child, but now... And on top of that, my wife is a great fashion designer and she's overseas all the time." He pouted.

The young woman chuckled and hugged her husband from behind. "That's okay. I've got a week's break then..." She whispered close to his ear, "How about we make it a third? I miss you so... So much."

The black-haired man had dropped the spoon again, which made the baby laugh again. Ji-a rolled her eyes and held back her laughter to avoid embarrassing Ethan, whose cheeks were already flushed.

After an eternity, he had managed to feed Eileen, who was now resting in her bed. Éden was still in the garden, and the parents enjoyed the peace and quiet, slumped on the sofa in front of the TV.

"Is Yoona still coming tomorrow?"

"Yeah, she's coming with Oscar. He's got to give me my new meds."

"Cool... They're effective aren't they?" She stroked his hair.

"Hell yeah! Now whenever I get hurt, I don't regenerate as quickly as I used to. It feels weird." He laughed before resting his head on his wife's thighs.

These last 5 years have been magical for the young couple, after having gone through so many difficulties.
They who were once immersed in an ocean of suffering... A sea of vivid emotions...

They hadn't stopped swimming, they'd fought to the end, and now they were happy. Surrounded by the people they loved and their precious children. They had finally reached the end of the ocean.

Happiness had been achieved, and it would last forever. The thing that was just as immortal as BULMYEOL was their love.

THE END.