Got Caught

It's has already been a week since eid and it was the best night for the to be married couple and it was definitely not a good night for the pretty bestie of arushi .

Whole family has already arrived to Jaisalmer separately as everyone has decided that the couple can only meet for the functions but nothing else according to the traditions.

Today everyone has decided to stay in there hotel and rest as tomorrow is holi party and no one wants to get tried so everyone decided to sleep take rest and be energetic tomorrow.
But are lovely couple with the help of there lovely friends decided to go sneak out and roam around the city like they decided on eid . Arushi was very fond of all the exclusive and ancient traditional interior and exterior and mezaan loved this place as it had really nice monuments and exterior buildings .

Arushi :-

" mezaan can we go to that dargah please" i say with my puppy eyes .
" ofc we can and you don't have to show me your puppy eyes but lets go quickly visit the dargah have food and we go home okay " he said and i smiled bright as a sunshine.

" okay but u choose a place i don't feel like choosing a place today okay " i say and he smiles at me and nods his head .

And as we were entering the dargah i felt so happy being to a dargah after 7 years and thank god i wore a suit today .

And mezaan was wearing his usual but matching with me a white tshirt ,blue denim jacket and dark blue jeans

And mezaan was wearing his usual but matching with me a white tshirt ,blue denim jacket and dark blue jeans .

Before entering me and Mezaan brought our own chadar and rose petals and even a box of sweet because our wedding ceremony starts from tomorrow and we wanted blessings from everyone

Before entering me and Mezaan brought our own chadar and rose petals and even a box of sweet because our wedding ceremony starts from tomorrow and we wanted blessings from everyone. We went towards the wudu point and washed our feet and hands . Then we had to get separated because of mens and ladies area we both went to our designated area's and offer the chadar and then we sat opposite to eachother and surprising i could see mezaan on the opposite side which is men's side we prayed for our new journey of marriage and even prayedn for our family and friends well-being and after a good half an hour we got up on our sides and distributed sweets to give us blessings for our new journey after all the sweets were distributed we left the dargah sharif .

" thank you for agreeing to come with me i have heard from your mum that you don't usually do dargahs but you went with me so thank you " i said .

" yeh thats true i use to think its a wrong thing to go dargahs but i realised that why people go over there its for their own peace and blessing/ wishes and i really like it i would love to go to more dargahs with you " he says making my heart swell up with love for him .i kinda didnt tell him that i love him okay but im planning to do it after our wedding. I give him a small smile and we go towards the restaurant he decided we would go .

And he ordered all my favourite food obviously we are in Rajasthan so we didn't have non veg food so we all ate veg only. He ordered BUTTER PANEER AND NAAN AND chilli paneer & veg pulao for him i thanked him alot for this delicious food we paided and we went on a boat ride and the boat was light up with warm string lights and it looked so pretty.

And just like that it was already 8 and we rushed towards the hotel and in our rooms and acted like we were in hotel all day BUT

And just like that it was already 8 and we rushed towards the hotel and in our rooms and acted like we were in hotel all day BUT ......

authors pov :-

Mezaan and Arushi both were called in the garden area where the whole family was gathered they went and stood right infront of the family. and there friends almost on the edge of bursting into laugh .

" kahan te tum dono " Arushi's mum asked .
" mama kya bol rahi hoo i was her....." Mezaan's mum spoke in between and said
" dono bhi yeh nahi kahogye ki you were right here only humhe pata hai aap dono sight seeing ke liye gaye the woh bhi yeh bandar ki help se " she said pulling Manav's ear .

" aaaaahhh aunty  . Aunty aap aese baat rahi hai jaise yeh mere idea or mere fault that yeh dono bhi toh the plan me " he said pointing towards Tanishika and leisha and that when they burst out laughing.

" I'm so sorry aunty ki we helped them but idea actually mein MANAV THA BAHHAHAHAHAH " Leisha said laughing and because of this manav pouted like a baby and Tanishika couldnt help but stare at him and this was not gone unnoticed from mezaan and Arushi.

" dekho beta yeh traditions hum ne nahi banye hai theek hai we would have done it if
You told us you cannot stay a day without seeing eachother " the dad's said and arushi was gone she was embarrassed as hell and mezaan too for once in his life .

But he spoke ." Hum bus sight seeing aur dargah agye the " as soon as those words left from his mouth his mum , sister brother, phupho, brother and dad were shocked with there mouth hung open .

" beta kya magic kiya hai tum ne yeh
Ullu ka patta humhar sath kabhi bhi dargah nahi gaya thank you really for bringing this change in him " His mum said .

" Aunty i mean mama mein kuch nahi kiya i just told him can we please go and he agreed and he even realised what it feels like going in there ." As soon as the little talk about them going out finished everyone quickly ran to there rooms and decided once everyone sleeps MANAV , TANISHIKA , LEISHA , AMYRA , AROOSH AND MEZAAN ARUSHI WOULD MEET .

" WHO TOLD THEM ABOUT US GOING OUT " Mezaan asked everyone in a nice but serious tone .

" see jiju humari bestie bhi aap ke sath thi we didn't tell them ans Aroosh agreed with them cuz she is the most honest one the group and THEN HE LOOKED AT MANAV WHO LOOKED EVERYWHERE BUT MEZAAN .

" jiju Aap ki Nazar sahi jagah hai " Said Tanishika laughing and MEZAANS attack mode started when Manav plead to his dear Bhabhi to save him and she said and he explained.

" bhai dekh uncle ko wese bhi pata chal huka ta because of the security and everything and I GOT THREATENED TO SAY IT SO I DID " and just like that mezaan attacking MANAV started again .

Hi PEOPLE I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT WELL . Have a good time reading and please comment down if you liked this chapter.

Love AM 💗