Epilogue

" MAMA MEIN LATE HO RAHI HOONNN "

" Mama i will be late today "

" MAMA CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS "

" BEGUM TIE KAHAN HAI "

" BAASSSSS CHUP CHUP SARE KE SAREE CHUP GHAR HAI YEH KYA EK KE BAAD EK Mezaan kuch nahi hoga if the boss is few minutes late wait for me aur tum THEEK HAI BUT EAT FOOD ON TIME AND 12 baar bajae se pehle nahi aayi na toh phir bataungi mein " she said and walked towards the other two .

" Bas Add two more shelfs and add this beige carpet here and done it's amazing u will definitely do great byeeee "

" Hanji Mahrani ji bolile , "

" mama i was saying ki MEIN LATE HO RAHI HOON woh bhi Papa ki Wa jise "

" kohi baat nahi beta papa ki purani aadat hai i have stood there 100 times waiting for for this this man to get ready on time and you mister ANDE YOUR TIE IS RIGHT HERE NOW PICK THAT UP AND DROP HER OFF " she said frustrated by the dumbness of her kids and husband.

" madam ji aap ine pe itna kyu chila thi ho " the maid said .

" aur kya karu mein they act so dumb in the mornings " arushi said sighing .

" woh islse because they love you too much ab sir kho hi dekhe lije 25 years ho chuka hai but abhi bhi aap ka hi face dekhe ke aap ke hath se tie le kar ja the hai " she said making arushi blush .
" chalo tum apna kaam karo mein chaie i have some work "

" arushi dressed up and headed towards her office it was a important meeting and she didn't want to be late .

After half and hour she finally reached her office and went straight to the meeting room to find her already there preparing.

" Hi miss khalid aaj apka first Meeting hai with the clients i hope aap ne presentation and sab kuch acha manage kiya hai yeh aapka pehla project hai so doing good in this will only help you be accepted here understood" arushi said .

" YES MUMMA i mean.. mam " mahnoor said .

" beta professional life mein personal relationship kabhi maat lana now be careful next time okay " Arushi said .

" yes mam . Mam mein pure check kar liye we can proceed with the meeting" mahnoor said .

" okay and good luck you'll do great " arushi said and kissed mahnoor's forehead .

The meeting went really well and arushi was proud of mahnoor

" well done bache you were great now am proud of you your definitely the best match to be the ceo after me hahah " they hugged each other and since they had no work arushi left the office to go home with mahnoor .

At night everyone was present on the dining table

"Husband and kids i have an announcement to make mahnoor had her first meeting today for her first project and they agreed to pair up with us in just spam of 10 minutes thanks to mahnoor's presentation and hardwork she was really good " Arushi praised her daughter feeling very proud of her .

" thats amazing maham "
"Wow di am so proud of you we should definitely celebrate this lets go out on a dinner tomorrow " Arzoo said .Arushi and mezaan eyed each other and mentally laughed at arzoo spilling some beans as usually

" AHHH MAAT KARA KARO DI AND BHAIYA " Arzoo shouted because mahnoor and amir pinched her and they all bursted out laughing.

The Anniversary event :-

" Bache bhi na they didn't have to do too much and haha arzoo kho dekha kal " we should celebrate tomorrow hahaha " " Arushi said mimicking her daughter's words laughing at there silly reasons of bringing them for there anniversary party.