15

october 10th

"kevin the tour starts tomorrow

"kevin the tour starts tomorrow. there's so much shit i gotta confirm and people i gotta talk to.. you listening?.. kevin." i felt a smack on the back of my head and looked up at who did it. "vic you got one more time to play with me, word."

"boy, boo. anyways like i was saying all this shit is so last minute." "who fault is that?" "okay i know it's mine but shit i don't get paid enough for your fucking whining." "how much more you need?" i asked, finally looking up from my phone. she rolled her eyes, continuing.

"i'm contacting everyone on your team for the tour.. the bus is coming bright in early at 7am so be up at 6:00." i nodded my head in agreement. "you can only bring max 5 people because there is only 8 beds on the bus... k?"

"gotchu my heart." i stood up from the couch and walked towards the front door, politely telling her it was time to leave. "oh damn, it's like that? bet" i opened the door for her and closed it quickly before she could say anything else.

i nodded my head, mostly listening to the music in the background. i heard vic sigh and she patted my shoulder. "start packing because you got a tour to go on." when vic left i sat on the couch, i got a dm and sat up immediately.

hey.. heard u goin on tour mh.
wsp with the backstage passes i'm a fan 😫😂

i didn't recognize the account name so i stared at my phone confused.

who you??

as soon as i sent that a few seconds later i got a response.

don't act hollywood tf, are you alright??

yo bro, if i knew who the fuck you
were i wouldn't have asked,
who is this and don't piss me off.

it's cierra..

i looked at my phone and clicked on her profile to confirm if it was actually her. i seen bikini pictures with her ass completely out, crop tops, nails done. she looked good.

you said backstage tickets?
nah you can't have that mh,
im saving that for someone else.

really? i can't do nothing
to show you how bad i want it? 🙃

this bitch ain't see what the fuck i just said? i left her on seen because clearly she's fucking dumb. i went in my room to pack what i needed and played the game till i decided to go to sleep...

SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE IM BACK NOOWWWWW DONT PLAY i hope yall ready for drama, smut, drama & jokessss

vote & comment ho!

(not edited)