~Chapter 1~

AN: Hi there! So it's been four months- And I'm just now releasing the first chapter Heh.. But anyways it's here and I'm trying some stuff that I heard from an author that I enjoy and I'm going to see how this pans out! Hopefully it's well. I love you all and stay safe <3

                           ------------------

It was raining

Not your typical rain no, It was the rain that you feel crashing down on your back as you take a walk with nothing but a hoodie on. Where was your destination? No one knew. Hell, not even you yourself knew. It just had to be away from here.

You look left. You look right and see nothing in sight. "Thank God.." you finally breath out. But then the repercussions of running with a broken ankle hit you and sends you tumbling into the road. With the adrenaline pumping the pain was absent and once that started to fade the pain showed itself once more. Grabbing onto a railing you steady yourself. Wait.. a railing? The old bridge. That's right, that was your destination. After everything that has happened to you in the last few years have built up and led to this one moment. The moment of sweet release

3....2....1...

"AHH" Breathing profusely he jolted up clutching his chest. Another nightmare. These were frequent and usually never ended too well. But he's learning to control them day by day.

Getting up out of bed, drenched in sweat he went to the bathroom looking at himself in the mirror, examining every minute detail that he hated about himself. He was a white wolf. With stripes and blue highlights on the edges of his fur. hair tied in a messy bun. Bandit was the name.

Pulling off the pair of briefs he entered the shower and I'm not going to explain a shower scene so we'll get straight to the point.

Leaving the bathroom in a pair of black jeans and a purple plaid button up he picked up his keys and left the fucked up apartment that this side of  the city housed. Heaving a heavy sigh he entered his car, the one nicer thing he owned. Being a bartender was tough but at least the pay was tolerable. Work had to be done and that was at one of the nicer nightclubs in the city. He loved the kind of work that he did but it was the people that made it unbearable at times. One of the few reasons he would even go to work was to talk with that one co-worker who had it all but he was too shy to even start up a conversation due to the fear of rejection.

"Hey Daniel" He said to the Hyena  that guarded the front door.

"Hey Bandit. Wish you luck in there. Remember use the walkie if you run into anything you can't handle"

"Of course, thank you" He replied with a small smile.

Upon entering the club the familiar smell of booze and musk penetrated his nostrils once more. The loud music and wild dancing of all the furs made him realize that it was going to be a busy day..

AN: Hi there! Sorry for the shorter first chapter it was just to get some background and introduce a few characters. There will be a much longer chapter next time! Much love.
~Zanity <3