Twisting part

School days are so good that we always like to spend our most off the time there. It was the starting of the school days and there was a girl name Ann(not her Real name) and I use to like her. Kayle was just a small part of my Life she used to be my simple friend. But Ann was the one with whom I used to chat, we used to talk and simply we became great Friends.

And still Kayle was just my friend.

In the second month of the school. I proposed Ann and she denied. I was totally broken. I was like what happened to me why am I so sad. Answer was she denied, she denied and I used to be upset. I tried to convince her but she simply rejected my every effort and she behaved very rudely.

When i use to enter the class my friends use to look at me and say '' SHE HAS ARRIVED AND TODAY YOU NEED TO PROPOSE HER ONCE AGAIN"

My friends put endless effort but I had trust on God I will get her one day

It was the days of Navratri(Festival in India) Like every people our group had decided to go for the Navratri.

My friends convinced Ann and she was ready to come with us

I was happy. I always had a wish to Play Garba(Kind of a folk dance) with her and finally I decided to leave her.

Only thing I can do is Editing and I made a video for her and she was happy that someone was so mad for her and that video became our last memory.