Another Love

After Ann I decided to remain single. Ann and Kayle both we great friends and they both had a great bonding. Only few of my friends Knew Who was Kayle as she was the silent girl in our school. She never use to speak, but when we came to know about her she was a singer. Her voice was just like a singer.

  Yeah hiding behind the doors and listening to her was the thing I loved the most.

Lets get back to the story, After Ann Kayle was close to me. She use to tell me go and make her yours you deserve her, who knew that the girl who spoke will only be mine.

After Ann, Varry(not her real Name) was the girl whom I liked.

Varry and Kayle were so good friends.They both were directioners and they always use to talk about the One Direction.

Varry was sweet and childish, caring and honest, l Liked the way she laughed and To be frank "SHE WAS THE BARBIE DOLL"

It was the day for results and me and my sister along with her Best friend were standing outside the gate.

A girl with three of her friends, Standing near the tree and laughing like a madoo.

I was like. Who the hell is laughing? And slowly I turned.

The Girl behind me, living in her own world and she just kept on laughing and really guys I started smiling.

She was the one I thought and she just kept on laughing and I went near to her and told her to keep calm

She replied "Okay"

And I went off and she called me once again

"In my mind I was Like YEAH SHE CALLED, WHOO I WAS DANCING" LOL

She told me Hello!

and I replied Hello