Chapter Seven - Muzan Kibutsuji

Nezuko goes to crush the demon's skull only for him to sink underground. I watched Nezuko as she glared at the ground in rage. As she was about to chase one of the other demons Tanjiro told her no. She made her way back to us dodging a demon in the mix as she came to us. Tanjiro looked at the ground where a puddle had formed.

"Nezuko, protect the humans while M/n fights up here, I'm going under"

"Tanjiro"

"I got it M/n you just keep them safe"

"Be careful Tanjiro"
He went under ground and I released the shield letting Nezuko guard Kazumi and the girl.

"Nezuko I'm going to let you know that I may be too weak to kill this demon if I need you I'll call you ok?"

"Mmhm"

"Ha ha you're already weak and think you can stop me! I'll end you before you know it"

"I can still fight you"
Drawing my sword I got ready for its attacks, each time it came for me I blocked him. If I can just get a little blood but even then I'm far too weak as I haven't eaten since the final selection. 

The demon's movement was getting to be too much as I can feeling myself get weak. But I can't let him hurt anyone else, I have to push through even if my body is tired. The demon went to stab me but with quick thinking and focusing my breathing.

"M/n"

"Yeah Urokodaki?"

"Have you thought about making your own breathing style?"

"Huh is that possible?"

"It is, I know you feel down cause you are unable to use water breathing like Tanjiro but you can make your own"

"Blood breathing, first form: Crimson rain"
When my blade cut the demon its blood went into the air and formed into shards before stabbing back into the demon.

"AH!"
I was in aw as I actually did it, a breathing style that only mine. Now with the demon's blood on my blade I lick it using what little strength I have left to stop the demon.

"Blood Demon Art: Marionette"
Threads form however this time they're wrapped around the demon's limbs like a puppet.

"Hey! why can't I move!?"
Tanjiro then showed from the ground and stood next to me.

"He smell terrible"

"I know but also good"

"M/n?"

"Sorry"
I forced the demon against the wall while Tanjiro had his sword pointed at him.

"What do you know about Muzan Kibutsuji? Tell me!"
Once Tanjiro said the name the demon went into a panic almost as if he was scared.

"Tell me!"

"I-I can't"
I looked at the as he had cuts on his body from Tanjiro's blade. The blood smells good and I can feel the hunger but I can't. There are people here if I was to eat I would scare them and I can't have that. Tanjiro is still trying to make the demon talk but he refused as he was scared.