129. I become rich with pancakes [Farming]

130 BL 我靠煎餅成富賈[種田] I become rich with pancakes [Farming]

Completed 84ch with extras. 3/5

Modern man Yan MoJi awoke in ancient Yan MoJi's body. He got the memory, he got the fault and he needed to pay back the debt the original gambled. Yan MoJi was kidnapped when he was small, he escaped but got caught again and sold to family. After the family got their own son, his posistion plummeted and he was already poisoned with the family (the father liked to gamble, the mother and siblings were not kind and lazy)'s habit. 

Yan MoJi married the first son of the Ji, Ji MingWu who was away for long and came back with a broken leg (not broken per se, he used a crutch). Yan MoJi was not gay but seeing his handsome for real Husband, Yan MoJi wanted to get on the bus of lover and straight to marriage's bed. Ji MingWu saw that Yan MoJi had changed his personality and didnot got the crook way again. He relaized that he also liked to stay with his money oriented little husband that liked to tease and tempt him. 

Yan MoJi first get way to bussiness was selling hand made pancake in his house. And it was a big success. He complained that he couldnt find employee for his new pancake store to his quiet husband. The next day, 2 over qualified young men came to work for him. These 2 extraordinary young men became the first jiang hu men to work in his stores. 

Unbeknownst to him,  there was another side of world battling for power that closely related to him. Yan MoJi would discover his origin, family and helped to find a cure for his husband.