Devil!banban x fem!reader

Human or mascot: mascot
(NO SMUT!!!!!)

Reader pov: I was riding on Tarta birds back while we ran down the long hallway. I saw the door with the pink light so that meant opila bird has to go first. I can tell she's extremely exhausted and then I accidentally go to fast and mess it up. I hear heavy loud fast footsteps come toward us. I knew it was the end for me. I close my eyes awaiting my pancreas's to be snatched. But I feel nothing. "Darling." I hear a deep ass voice ask me. I open my eyes to see banban but with a wide open Maw with sharp teeth and a tongue sticking out. But the most fascinating thing was that he had a devil tail and two long stubby horns. I knew I was gonna risk my life with this but I decided to give banban a kiss on the cheek.

Devil banban pov: I was trying to trick the woman into believing that I was friendly so that I can get her pancreas. Hmmm sweeet pancreas- WHAT THE?! I blushed as the woman gave me a smooch on the cheek. I froze as my rains started to wag slowly she giggled and gave me more kisses and by the time she had finished her 20th kiss she gave me one right on the lips! I blushed and passed out from how flustered I was from all them kisses . She laughed and dragged me to a corner and cuddled me she was surprisingly warm so I cuddled next to her grumbling and purring happily.

 She laughed and dragged me to a corner and cuddled me she was surprisingly warm so I cuddled next to her grumbling and purring happily

(Art is not mine!!!! I just thought it was neat)