Stinger flynn + mascot! Child!reader

mascot or human: mascot
(If u want human in ur stories then plz just ask)
Oh yeah and you are 10 in this-
Reader pov:
I don't remember what my name was but all I remember was a dude named banban turning me into (f/a) mascot. I hated this so much I was in agony and pain all through my body . Nobody really likes or cares about me so I decided to go down into the lower levels of the kindergarten. I was entering the 3rd level of the kindergarten and I entered a room with stinger Flynn who was FUCKING GIANT.

Stinger Flynn pov: I was resting while I sensed someone enter my room. (GET OUT OF MY ROOM IM PLAYING MINECRAFT-) I opened my eye and saw a new small mascot. It was a (f/a) with (f/c) it was a (f/d/b) (or of ur not a dog person then-) (f/c/b) . I can tell that they were a child . How in the hell did banban turn one of the children into a mascot?! Oh well I'll discuss with banban about that later. "H-he-hello?" The child spoke softly "who a-are yo-you?" I replied calmly "I am stinger flynn who might you be small one?." They shivered and replied nervously "y/n." I raised one of my tentacles and patted the small ones head. "You've had a hard day I can tell if you'd like you can stay here and just relax or even take a nap it might do ya some good." (Y/n) giggled and came down the stairs and curled up in a ball. They said softly "night night stinger Flynn".

 They said softly "night night stinger Flynn"

Art not mine!!!!