Ch-2 Dead & Hell

Musutafu, Japan, 2140, Aldera Junior High

In a classroom of Aldera Junior High, we can see Izuku Yagi just sitting on his chair while putting his head down while the rest of his classmates just ignore him as always while we see Bakugou just putting his feet on the desk acting like he owns the place. 

The teacher just came in and stand on the podium while holding a stack of paper.

Teacher: "As you already know, you guys are already the third year now it's time for you all to think about your future. OH WHO AM I KIDDING, YOU'RE ALL GONNA BE HEROES OF COURSE!"  throwing the stack of paper in the air while smiling idiotically.

All the students just cheered on while showing off their quirks in the class and celebrated. While Izuku just lays his head on the desk, Bakugou just declares loudly to the rest of the class.

Katsuki: "Hey teach, don't lump me with the rest of these extras,"  while smiling arrogantly, his friends saying "Yea, yea ,whatever. etc."

Teacher smiled mischievously: "Oh by the way Mr. Yagi, didn't you aim for UA as well" smiled mischievously.

Katsuki: "DEKU I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO TO UA YOU USELESS FREAK" Bakugou yelled loudly while popping his quirk on his hands.

Teacher: "That's enough Ms. Bakugo, you can continue your activity when the class is over"As soon as the teacher said that Izumi just gave her brother one last look of disgust before going back to her seat and whisper from her seat 

Izumi: "You're dead Deku"

When the bell rang, Izuku was surrounded by her sister and the rest of her friends, and by the looks on their faces, they weren't happy at all.

Izumi: "You piece of shit, I told you not to apply for UA," slammed her hand at his table.

Ochaco: "What are you doing Deku? Are you still trying to be a hero?" Izumi shouted as she grabbed his collar and lift him from the ground. But Izuku just stays quiet without giving her an answer.

Ida: "ANSWER HER, YOU QUIRKLESS RUNT!" grab from Ochaco and throw him to the wall. 

As some of his stuff is scattered around the classroom, Shoto see at a certain book that was thrown at his feet.

Shoto: "Hey guys take a look at this."  picking up the book "Hero Quirk Analysis No 13, what a joke." as soon as he take the book and shows it to them, all they did was just laugh at it.

Katsumi: "What a joke, is he still thinking that he can be a hero or something" looks at Izuku."Wake up already. You're quirkless so you're useless. Go be a reporter or something, so you can write about what a hero we are in the future" 

Katsuki: "You know," smirking at Izuku but his head is just kept down this entire time. "If you want to be a hero there might be a way" he was hoping for a reaction or something but Izuku just kept his head down and Katsuki just pushes the dagger deeper into his heart even further. "Just take a swan dive off a rooftop and prayed for a quirk in your next life!"

As he say that all the room was quite, too quite until. Izuku get up and walk away without taking his thing. The friends are still shock only Katsuki who looking Izuku with smug face. When izuku out and slam the door everyone shock spook and look at Katsuki

Ida: "W-What did you.." cut off by Izumi

Izumi yell: "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" use her telekinesis quirks to lift up bakugo and slam him to wall.

Katsuki slam to wall and fall down and look up to friends: "W-What did you mean babe?"

Izumi: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING?" pull back by Ochaco