Day Off/Date🤭

I decided I wanted to add pics for this one bc Pinterest always has the cutest couple pics and I love when stories show like what your hair and outfit look like so imma do that for this story🤭

*10:15 am*

I wake up to the sound of the smoke detector blaring in my ear and the smell of something burning. And what's even more alarming is he's not beside me when I wake up.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!! JAY???", I'm screaming the second I sit up and realize he's not there with me with all this going on, "JUSTIN!".

I jump out of bed, open the window and carefully open the door in case there really is a huge fire in here.

"Relaxxxx", Jay says turning around as the stove is coughing up a cloud of smoke and making the whole house foggy.

"Nigga what do you mean relax?? What the fuck are you doing?", I say completely disregarding him telling me to "relax".

"Bro calm down I'm tryna cook you some breakfast goddamn", he says "you're ruining the surprise go back to bed".

"Brooo I for real thought there was a fire Justin", I whined because that was genuinely terrifying to wake up to.

"I'm sorry babe you know I can't cook for shit", he says while laughing "imma bring it to you so you can eat it in bed".

"What's all this for though it's not my birthday or anything", I say but he's not tryna hear it.

"Come on just go back to bed", he says while holding my shoulders and guiding me back to the bed and shushing me every time I try to ask questions.

I just accept this weird but nice gesture and let him tuck me into bed before he returns to that hot mess of a kitchen.

About 30 minutes pass before he finally comes back in with a full blown breakfast platter for me to eat in bed. After placing the platter on my lap he sits down next to me and turns on the tv without saying a word except "tadaaa" when he walked in.

I eat my breakfast and feed him bits and pieces in silence while we watch Netflix. Once I finish I decide to finally ask him what's up.

"Soooo, what is all of this for, you still haven't answered me", I ask because I still can't understand why today is so significant for him to make me breakfast in bed.

Completely ignoring what I said again he asks, "Whatchu wanna do today? We can go out to eat, or watch a movie, or we could go do a whole activity like mini golf or somethin".

"Huh", I ask instead of answering his question.

"Ouu didn't you wanna get one of them stuffed animals with the scary ass teeth and shit? Let's get one of them and we can say it's our baby", at this point he's a pro at tuning me out but he's right I really want a domo plushy.

"We can do whatever you pick but I definitely need that domo plushy", I finally say instead of interrogating him again.

"Alright you should start getting ready right now so we can leave by 12-ish", he says in response.

I decide to listen and hop in the shower so I could get ready for whatever day he had planned for us. Once I'm out the shower he gets in and I do my skincare and lotion my body.

He's still in the shower so I start on the base of my makeup, I'm thinking of doing blue eyeshadow but I need to pick my outfit before I solidify the decision.

He's finally out the shower by the time I finish my base and lips so all I really need to add is eyeshadow, liner and lashes.

"Aye bae what are you wearing?", I ask because of course I always wanna match with my stinkabutt.