𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

♥︎
𝐈𝐯𝐲

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄 on my couch i took another shower and peed then went to sleep.

All this fucking was great ....but its exhausting. I sleep like a rock afterwards.

My alram went off and i groaned slapping it. I slept until 3 in the afternoon and i got ready.

I graduated high school early and so now i choose to stay home and well yall know the rest.

The memories of early this morning replayed in my mind making me blush at the nasty thoughts.

I drove to the store and refilled on snacks and drinks.

Once i got home i carried my bags into my room and dropped them on my coffee table.

I sat on my bed and opened my laptop and ordered another black bullet vibrator.

I placed my order and it said it would be here at 10 at night.

Which was fine with me.

In time being i stretched did some yoga while listening to talking body by tove lo and sang along.

I was ready to take another nap and for this day to be over.

"now if were talking body .. You got a perfect one so put it on me " i did my white girl dance as i sang.

I was bored as shit i needed friends . I plopped onto my bed and hit up a couple of people i use to be friends with.

I got instant replies, i texted fer and we made plans to meet up at a cherries n smoke club tonight, and i was currently getting ready.

I know im underage but my make up and fake ID helped me look older.

I finished getting ready applying my last layer of lipgloss i smack my lips together.

I grabbed my purse  and drove to smoke n cherries.

I parked and got out. I waited in line and ssw fer.

"hey fer " i said greeting her first with excitement.

"hey girl " she said with the same energy.

We squealed and hugged each other "you look great" i say looking at her black dress that made her body look amazing.

"you too girl " she said looking me up and down.

"lets get drunk to fuck" we yelled out as soon as we made our way to the bar.

We took our first shots and started dancing.

"lets order more shots " i yelled over the music she nodded her head and we went to the bar.

"so hows life been " she asked.

"its been okay but you know what would make it better" i answered smirking.

She took a sip of her drink and smiled looking at me .

"dick" we said together in unison.

We laughed and took another shot.

...........

To be tispy was an understatement we were boarderline drunk.

"ok ok wait so he farted whil-" i wheezed out laughing so hard it hurt.

"yes girl it was unbelieveable then tried to gaslight me about it" she said being serious.

"are you being serious" i asked catching my breath.

"deadass" she said staring at me.

I laughed even harder than before.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎