Chapter 11 : Death pt1

"We need to help him!" I state. The two ignore me as we run into the school. Scott and Stiles hold the doors shut as I bend to the ground. "Is he dead?" I question. Scott shushes me.

"Lock it, lock it!" Scott yells as Stiles awkwardly tired to oblige.

"Does it look like I have a key?"

"Grab something."

"What?"

"Anything!" I attempt to look around but there is nothing. Stiles stands up. Scott follows.

"What?"

"No." Scott states. I look outside at a pair of bolt cutters.

"Yes."

"Stiles, no, don't." I plead. He opens the door and slips out. "No!" Scott and I watch as he shuts the door. He slowly makes his way to the bolt cutters. I look out around. Something red catches my eye. The alpha. I start to hit Scott as I begin to freak out.

"Stiles!" Scott sees it too.

"Come back, come back! Stiles!" Scott bangs his hand on the door as I yell out. He stops to look at the beast. It begins to run towards him as he scrambles back towards the building. I open the door as he runs in. After closing behind him he uses the bolt cutters to hold the door shut.

"Don't do that." I state pushing his chest. The three of us look at each other panting before Scott looks out the window.

"Where is it? Where'd it go?" He questions. Stiles too, looks out the window. "That won't hold, will it?"

"Probably not." A howl is heard as we run down the hallway. I turn into one of the first classrooms.

"The desk." I state closing the door as Scott pushes it towards the door.

"Shh! Stop, stop." Stiles states as i turn to look at him. The room falls silent. "The door's not gonna keep it out.

"I know."

"It's your boss."

"What?"

"Deaton, the AIpha? Your boss."

"No."

"Yes, murdering psycho werewolf."

"That can't be."

"Oh, come on.He disappears, and that thing shows up 10 seconds Iater to toss Derek 20 feet through the air?" I shake my head at the memory. "That's not convenient timing?"

"It's not him."

"He killed Derek." A tear escapes from my eyes. He cant be dead. I sink down the door, placing my head in my hands.

"No, Derek's not dead. He can't be dead."

"BIood spurted out of his mouth, okay? That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead, and we're next."

"Stop it!" I yell. A howl is heard from outside. Scott looks at me before talking.

"Okay, just. What do we do?" I wipe my face. Why do you even care? You barely know him.

"We get to my jeep, we get out of here, you seriously think about quitting your job, good?" Stiles and his flashlight move towards thew window and Scott attempts to open them.

"They don't open." I stand up. "The school's climate-controlled."

"Then we break it." I shake my head.

"Which will make a Iot of noise." Stiles states.

"Then- then we run really fast." Scott groans. "Really fast."