21 : easy job .

Blake pov

Vale , shipment deck

A black hair girl is seen confronting a group of individuals at the place. With of course , she have her sword over a certain orange hair man.

" Oh for fuc-"

" Oh for fuc-"

A guard seeing them point their guns and prepare weapons at her , with her glaring over to the hat man.

" Nobody move. " The black hair , blake belladona , demand , as they all stand by to shoot.

" Woah , little lady ~ please calm yourself down. " The hat man , roman torchwick joke.

The black hair girl pull down her ribbon that cover her cat ears . Didn't know how people didn't recognize those cat ears. Those are cat ears !! Someone will try touch them- ur , anyway.

" Brohers of white fang ! Why are you aiding this scum ??" She demand answer from them. Blake than heard roman chuckled. " What's so funny ?"

" Haven't you heard , little lady ?" He grin. " We're both having a little joint of mission in this city. "

" How about i put an end to this little operation of yours ?!" Blake threaten , only for her to feels a strong gust of wind come from the sky. As she look up , she's met with sigh of 2 bullhead hovering around the place.

" I wouldn't say it's.... little. " Roman snark at blake , as she saw many more white fang member jump off the bullhead. Roman smirk , as he aim his weapon right between him and blake. As he pull the trigger , it shoot fire dust that cause a huge explosion that's visible from a far.

Blake shake her head , trying to take off the concussion. She than heard roman is aiming at her. " Ah !" She start to roll multiple times , avoiding multiples red dust fired toward her. She managed to land on her feet back , after avoiding another blast using her semblance 

She saw roman is still aiming at her. She turn her back and start to run. Roman start blasting , however each shot miss blake , but causes a destruction around her. She managed to goes behind containers to avoid any more attacks.

" Here kitty, kitty , kitty ~ " roman taunt her out , only for a peels of banana to fall on his head. He look up and see a monkey faunus fall his feets first at his face.

After the monkey faunus mamanged to land on his face , the former roll on the ground and get back on his feet. Only to be surrounded by white fangs thugs.

" Well, you aren't the sharpest banana in the moment , aren't you ?" Roman throw away the banana peels from his hat.

The thugs start attacking the blonde monkey ( sun wukong ) , but he managed to knock down few by his fist , before he pull out his nunchaku and start to beat the crap out of the fodders. He skilfully use his nunchaku staff to defeat them , before he kick one to roman.