A Casual Day

I was sitting down enjoying lunch with my friends Fernando and Miguel in the cafeteria "Eww what the hell is this" I say. As I look at something that was alive and I think is still alive.

"Calm down if you don't want it then I'll just have it" someone says when I turn around I find my friend Johnny taking my tray he has well let's just say a iron stomach, but there is a down fall he has diabetes we don't really make jokes about him.

Then when he is about to bit on it my other friend Cristian comes and takes it away "I want it too so get your dirty hands off it."
Cristian is like Johnny but he is way bigger let's just say that but don't get him wrong he can beat your ass in less than a minute.

Hector came and sat down here said "don't be like that give him the food back." "NO I am helping him cause he has diabetes." He said I looked over to see Johnny really sad. I was about to get up to get Johnnys food when out of nowhere it was not there .

Then I could tell that someone was right behind me it was Joshua. He is not a friend but not an enemy. I do a lot of things for him and he does things for me he is small but he is a fighter even Cristian is scared of him!

Then everything just returns to normal and everyone acts like nothing ever happened. Dead silence but then I get tired and just say "Who thinks I could win a fight agents Fernando?" I ask randomly to brake the silence. Everyone raises there hand even Fernando.

Then he says "I'm still smarter tho and ain't nothing you can do about it sucker" he says and as am about to say something Miguel comes and speaks out and says "That's the same thing you keep saying you may be smarter but he beats you at everything else" then casually go's back to eating.

I was about to go through my tray out when I feel four quick punchs to my back I turn around quickly about to see who it is and I see my Adam he looks like a tooth pick but he is fast as hell. The punches that he gave me hurt a lot but I don't let that show "WHAT THE FUCK MAN" I scream loud enough for only the students hear not the staff. He just looks at me and says "calm down a-hole" with a smirk "NO I WONT CALM THE FUCK DOWN" I said and punched him.

Hey it's me I just want to say I am new at this writing stuff so take it easy. Also most of my writing is based on my real life but not all the stuff so anything bad in my story is bad in my life just keep that in mind.
THANKS