The Carnival continued

This is the continued
____________________________________

I just got up and try to play it off very carefully and thanks to my bad acting skill I failed. I just walked away slowly that's the only thing you can do at a time like this. As soon as I got for away I saw a station were you can race you friend so I went to find Miguel because he is the fastest out of everyone in the group.

I went to go find him sure enough he was close by and he agreed to race so we went to the Race Course. We both took off and we were fast. We turned around and I almost slipped and fell. But didn't (ha most of you wanted me to fall but I didn't haha I win this time.) Ran as fast as I could but at the end we tied I was really annoyed I thought I had this one.

Oh well so I was walking around and I saw how many tickets I had and it wasn't a lot so I just gave them away and I went to the dunk tank to see my social studies teacher throwing balls at the red pad I saw who was in the diving board and it was her "apprentice" and she missed all three but ran up and pushed the pad.

At last we all were going to go soon as I looked in the corner I saw a booth and it was tell your future with cards A's the best and 5 is the worst. I had to pick three cards one for wealth so how much money I am going to make. Second is for my relationship statics so how I will do in the love department. And the last cards was for how much I would like my job I picked the cards and he flipped them over I got.....

__________________________________
Who ever guessed my cards the closest will be in my story for the next chapter

Sorry I haven't updated with school starting up again it hard to get back on track well thanks and see ya