(3)

Our girl Shehnaaz is sleeping peacefully but her sleep get disturbed because her phone is ringing continuously. She pulled phone toward herself and saw caller id it's show "SIDDY" she pick up the phone.

Shehnaaz : "kya hai yaar sidharth sone kiu nahi deta tu" she said in sleeping voice.

Sidharth : "abe moti subha ke 8 baj rahe hai uthna nahi hai tujhe shoot hai na tera" he said while yawning.

Shehnaaz : she get up with a jerk "haaye rabba 8 baje gaye aur tu mujhe ab utha raha hai sidharthhh ye kya harkat hai".

Sidharth : "sahi hai bhai ek to kabse call raha hu aur meri billi mujhise meow wah".

Shehnaaz : "kya kutta billi lekar beth gaya tu subha subha chal mein phone rakh rahi hu aaj first day hai mereko late ni hona".

Sidharth : "ji madam jaldi jaiye aur apna kaam kariye and all the best i know you will rock" he motivate her.

Shehnaaz : "haaye sidharth baba ji ki kasam iski badi zarurat thi mujhe abhi thank you bebu ".

Sidharth : "okay chal ja ab" he chuckle.
...............

After bigg boss sidharth and shehnaaz become more close friends, Shehnaaz is clear about her feelings that she love him but sidharth is not ready to accept his feelings he still consider her as his just friend but she is close to his family.

He know he love her but his insecurities regarding their age group stop him. He know shehnaaz love him and she accept this on national tv also but he is not ready to accept her.

Other side Shehnaaz also know that he need some time and she is ready to give him time. Right now she is in Canada for her movie "Hosla Rakh".
...................

Sidharth is sitting in his living room while watching news, his mother is sitting beside him reading newspaper. Her niece enter in his home.

"Hello mama hello nani".

"Oye tu phir muh utha kar aa gai"

"Nani dekho mama ko yaar"

"Sidharth mat pareshan kar aaja tu beth riya kuch khayegi?".

"Nahi nani mein kha kar aai hu".

Riya take a seat beside him and open her Instagram handle and gasped after seeing some post an idea strike in her mind

"Awww kitne cute pictures hai nani dekho" riya show her pictures.

"Kitni pyaari lag rahi hai meri bacchi" rita maa said.

"Haan lekin caption dekha aapne diljit to dil le gaye with a red heart wow" she said loudly.

Sidharth try to ignore it because he know shehnaaz love him but he get insecure for a second. He leave the living room and went toward his room. He sit on bed and open his Instagram and try to find the post. He get angrily when he read the headlines.

"Is shehnaaz gill is in relationship with her co star diljit dosanjh, the actress share some cute bts pictures on her instagram handle". (Imagine diljit is single in this story)

 (Imagine diljit is single in this story)