1.7

/ 'Wʜᴀᴛ Nᴏᴡ' /

| 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 |

Jungkook's head whips to the right as Tyler's fist makes contact with his jaw. Everyone gasped, Jungkook grabbed his jaw, rotating it to make sure it wasn't broken. Namjoon and Taehyung grab Tyler by his biceps to pull him away from the younger man.

Jungkook's blood was boiling, his heart is racing from the adrenaline coursing through his veins. He turned his head only slightly to glare at the tall Australian man who just punched him square in his jaw.

The sweet bunny look completely disappeared only to be replaced by a deadly glare. If looks could kill, Tyler would be in the grave six feet under.

Cleo sat on the floor with Yoongi and Jimin, her eyes widened as her best friend just punched Jungkook for no reason - in her eyes. She panicked as she saw Jungkook's demeanor change right before her eyes.

He looks scary for sure.

"Did you seriously just fucking punch me, asshole?" Jungkook spat venom, his neck veins popping, the veins in his hands and forearms prominent.

"I did, asswipe. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GIVE HER A MAP?" Tyler shouted. Everyone started panicking, the yelling could attract unwanted visitors and with two people down, that's not a good idea right now.

"Tyler stop yelling." Cleo tried to calm the man down to the best of her ability. He turned his head around so quick, shooting her a serious glare and his finger pointed straight at her. "You... shut the fuck up and sit there... you don't get to speak." Tyler's harsh tone cause her to gasp. Jimin rubbed her back softly to try and keep her calm. It was hard for Jimin to do so though, because as soon as Jimin heard and saw the way Tyler spoke to Cleo, he, too, saw red. His whole body tensed and Cleo felt it Immediately, placing a hand on his thigh to calm him down.

The both of them trying to calm each other down was a but of a hassle.

He's never spoken to her like that, never raised his voice like that either, with that deep intensity. His voice full of anger and she doesn't understand why, this man hasn't done anything wrong to her or him. Quite the opposite.

Jungkook took no more time in throwing his own punch at the tall man's face and while Tyler was distracted by holding his jaw, Jungkook threw another punch.

Tyler forced his broad shoulder into Jungkook's stomach, pushing him back. They fell, Jungkook landing slightly hard on the floor and letting a grunt out from impact.

Tyler started throwing punches at the young man, Jungkook holding his arms over his face to block as many hits as possible but Tyler was still able to make some contact with his face.

Namjoon and Taehyung try pulling Tyler off but Tyler threw them off him, one arm at a time, before going back to throwing punches at Jungkook.

Jungkook took the opportunity to flip their position, Tyler now on his back giving Jungkook the clear to land punches on the idiot's face.