First Meeting

It was a normal day for me waking up in my house and trying to find work, I check my phone to see if I get a notification for a job interview.

*ping*

'Hm?' I opened up my phone and saw that there was an opening for a new daycare attendant. Immediately I said yes and I got in my car and started driving to the Mega pizza Plex.

I opened up the doors and I was greeted by a security guard.

???:" hello there you just be the new daycare attendant right miss uhh..."

'Crystal....my name is crystal and yes I am and you are?'

Vanessa: 'oh silly me my name is Vanessa and I am a security guard here and I'm here to give you a little bit of a tour so you get to know the place more'

'That would be nice thank you'

Vanessa: your welcome lets go

*after the tour*

Vanessa: and here is the daycare you can go in Sun is waiting for his new helper

'ok thanks a lot vanessa'

Vanessa: yup and if you need help with the animatronic let me know *walks away*

I looked up at the daycare doors and was a little bit her nervous because I wasn't good with "social activity" but this is my job now do what is the worst that can happen....right?. As I walked in the doors there was a lot of light and music, I loved it so much and I saw some kids around and I felt like home already.

'HO HO HO'. I heard as I got picked up. 'H-hey! P-put me down please'

'Oh I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable new friend'. as he put me back on the ground. 'Thank you sun but please warn me next time you want to pick me up'. Ok new friend 'the name is crystal and I am going to be helping you out ' Oh do your our new helper well nice to meet you 'you to shall we get started with the kids?' Oh yes I will show you the ropes miss Crystal *skips away*.

*sighs* 'well lets do this then'

I hope you enjoy this and let me know what you think and please no hate thank you have a great day/night love you guys!

Word count: 392