Reactions starter.

(Timeline is volume 8 y1 right after they get back)

Sitting in class one day, I was bored to tears. I was playing a chess game inside my head against myself during class before Horikita decided to stab me in the arm with her compass.

"And that's it for todays class. Now, the chairman wants the first year students in the auditorium after this so please be prepared to head there." Says Chabashira before leaving the classroom.

God what are they doing now?

While my classmates discussed this, I was in the back of the crowd with the Ayanokoji group also talking about what Amy be happening today.

"Maybe we are watching some kind of documentary about the school or something."

"I doubt it Keisei, if they did want us so watch a documentary then we would have watched it in class."

Haruka makes a good point, I think. I've read books about school life and watching videos was common in the classroom. But then again it's not impossible.

Once arriving, we took our seats where I sat with the Ayanokoji group because, well, they are the people I consider "friends." Of course Haruka and Airi are talking to each other while Akito talks about his club activities and how he's gonna miss them today.

It's not the end of the world you know.

The lights suddenly turned off and Chairman Salayanagi came into stage.

"Hello students, today we will be reacting to stuff from the request of a certain person."

If it's my father I'm gonna-

"What will we be reacting to?"

"Well, the person stated they he wanted the first year students react to Ayanokoji Kiyotaka."

Of course, now everybody is staring at me.

"Why do we have to watch that gloomy loner?"

I mean, I understand but that's just rude Shinohara.

"Please quiet down! We are starting the show!"