10

"His name is Sam Mijan. An Iranian militant who orchestrated some of the highest-profile terrorist attacks in recent times."

"He is the world's most dangerous assassin. It seems like he is part of a cult that worships our history's deadliest serial killers." Ripley added.

"History have proven to us that when someone enter into a bargain with the great beast they will eventually be ruined in the end." Maxwell said thoughtfully.

"Perhaps this is when you enter the picture?"

"Lady, I know that the bulging muscles in my arms may intimidate people. I may look like one of those divine sculptures from the Vatican City. But, believe me- I can't perform miracles."

"You received the blessings from the Queen. You must be anointed somehow."

"How did Mijan made it this far? What is your intel?"

"Our intel shows that his first offense was an armed bank robbery."

"Turns out he stole from this small town bank that held the riches of witches." Brown rested his elbows on top of the table.

"From that you came to the conclusion that these witches then must have thrown an enchantment against him?"

"Most likely."

"Yes." Ripley snapped her fingers. "You've nailed it."

"Then, Mijan orchestrated a financial attack against France, Germany, England, and the U.S. last year."

"I believe we are wasting time here. You need a priest or an exorcist, and not a spy."

"You are not just any spy. Your reputation is the best in the United Kingdom."

"There will be risks involved. Risks that could turn deadly if not executed correctly...precisely. I'm afraid, this will have to be a pass for me."

"The U.S. will pay you any amount for this contract. Give us your custom offer."

"It has nothing to do with money."

"The Queen asked you to reject our offer?"

"As the old saying goes. 'A happy wife, happy life.' But there is another factor weighting in heavily in my decision."

"Which is?"

"The Queen is expecting. I'll be a father for the first time."