Chapter 6

STILL WHEN DAZAI AND CHUUYA WERE 17

DAZAIS POV

⌦ I had finally arrived to the port mafia, "god I hate it here..." I thought as I entered the building. "Dazai! Dazai!" Elise said as she ran towards me. "Can you play dress up with me? Chuuya can't right now because he's in a meeting with Rinarō!"

⌦ My face turned from tired to furious. "Elise, when did this meeting start?" I ask her. "I think it started like.. uhhh.. 5-10 minutes ago? Why?" "I can't play right now, go ask someone else" I say as I start to run fast towards M0ris office.

⌦ "Hey dazai, you know you can't run inside the building, and why did you decline Elise's offer, go accept it right in this instant!" Kouyou says as she blocks my path. "I have to get to M0ris office right now! Get out of my way!" "And why is that? He's in a meeting you know, it's rude when people enter to a meeting without being invited! Go play with Elise right now!".

⌦ Kouyou then drags me to Elise and Elise grabs my arm and starts dragging me to where she always plays.

4 HOURS LATER

⌦ After Elise finally let me leave, I walked fast to M0ris office. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO CHUUYA?!" I yell as I kick the door open. "Oh! Dazai-kun! Hello!" "Don't ignore my question! What did you do with Chuuya?!" I yell louder. "Oh nothing~ just the same old things I always do to you.."

NO HATE TO KOUYOU I LOVE HER SM