Chapter 7

Chuuya's POV

PREVIOUS TIME

⌦ "It happened.. it.. happened.. again..." I think as I stand up from the ground. I then put on my clothing and grab my stuff from the floor. I couldn't walk well but I tried to walk with the help of the wall.

⌦ When I walked past kouyou, I could sense that she had noticed me limping. "Chuuya are you okay? You are limping" "yeah I'm fine don't worry Ane-san" I say as I try to go faster to my office.

⌦ When I got to my office I noticed that akutagawa had called me multiple times so when I got to my phone I called akutagawa back to see why he had called me.

Chuuya - What happened akutagawa?

Akutagawa - Dazai-San is coming to the port mafia to get some papers.

Chuuya - okay thank you for letting me know

Akutagawa - yeah anytime, bye

Chuuya - bye..

⌦ I hang up on akutagawa and then I sat at the chair. I scrolled on social media until someone barged inside. "Guess who is he-" Dazai stopped talking, I looked at him with a confused face waiting for him to start speaking again. "Don't tell me.." he said as he close the door of my office. "What?" I asked confused on what he was saying.

⌦ Dazai then sat on the chair that was in front of my desk. "I know what that pose means chuuya.." "You are still not making any sense bastard, what the fuck are you talking about?" I ask with a confused face while resting my chin in my palm. Dazai then stood up and walked to the side where I was sitting in. "Dazai?" dazai then looked at me with a scary stare, which reminded me of m0ri.

⌦ I stay silent while trying to figure out what he was talking about. I then figured out what he was talking about, but right after I figured out dazai grabbed the gun that was in my drawer and started to walk out of the office.

⌦  I then stood up trying to stop him from doing whatever he was going to do next but when I tried to even take a step, my legs wouldnt budge. Dazai then looked at my failed attempt on walking and then got furious. "Dazai stop it, it's not big deal bastard! Plus, I'm already 22!" I tell as he keeps walking out of my office. I sigh as I look down and get myself up with the strength of the desk.

THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER 😨