Rules (Must read carefully)

1. No Mary Sues/Gary Sues! It doesn't matter if your oc is a Nightopian, a God, or a Nightmaren, they cannot be perfect. They must have flaws and weaknesses.

2. Keep the roleplay PG-13. Smut has to go to the PM. Swearing must be censored. And gore is absolutely forbidden. (First password is your favorite NiGHTS character from any of the two games.)

3. Please be patient and wait for me to respond. I have a life outside of Wattpad. If I have not responded within two days, please tag me.

4. Hate the oc, not the roleplayer. Like all of my roleplay books, I do not tolerate bullying. It's one thing if your oc is a bully or if you're playing one of the villains like Wizeman or Reala, but bullying others is a no-no.

5. Reala is taken. Please choose a different crush. Also, play as my crush and I'll play as yours. (Second password is your favorite Nightopia from any of the two games.)

6. Make sure that each of your responses have proper grammar and are in complete sentences. Like my roleplays, I prefer to have every response be at least four sentences long.

7. You are allowed to have as many ocs as you want. But please keep track of them so I don't get confused.

8. Do NOT control or kill off my ocs!

9. Should you break any of these rules, you'll get three strikes.

Strike #1: You will be given a warning.

Strike #2: I will not respond to you in an hour.

Strike #3: You'll be kicked out of the roleplay.

10. Have fun!