Dekubaku (💚🧡) (The Sun and the Moon)

🌌 (Galactic au)
🌩️+☁️ (Angst+Fluff)
☀️-💚 (Sun Deku)
🌕-🧡 (Moon Baku)
太陽が月にプロポーズした。月は答えた、「分からない、分からない、分からない、少し時間を下さい。」

3rd person pov.

The Sun proposed to the Moon! The Sun passed a exquisite (or formosit/comely) letter to the Moon with a whisper of "Kacchan~". The Sun's voice was soft, alluring, pleasant or you could say pleasing. The Moon caught the beautifull looking gift from the munificent Sun. He looked at it and smiled. He's smile was melancholy and gloomy. He wasn't happy. He threw the gift right back to the source. The Sun. The Sun caught the thrown out letter. It read on the back 'I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, Give me some time.' The Sun had a single shiny tear roll down his cheek but he still bowed his head signaling he got the cue that he's not fancied here. The other boy look's down in shame that he made the other cry but the other understood. How could two so different identity's form a love but he didn't give up. The Sun proposed his love every twice a year too profess his undieing love he dies of off the sky every time so that the Moon could live on this galactic space of blue, black, pink and many other shade's of the Sun's light. They aren't allowed to combine into one but the Sun promised the Moon he shall "Never leave your side or even think of stopping on loving you till the day I die off the sky! If I might ever occure to break it I shall forever face the consequence's of my action's!" The Moon loved him and he loved him. That's all they needed till the last day's off their life's.

Done! This was just a quick idea I felt like I had to make happen! Like this is so sad and cute at the same time that I love it. Probably my best story/short story I've ever made. Hope you liked it and guess what I say in Japanese at the top!