Chapter Thirteen. Bakugo's POV

"I'm going to call the old hag too come and pick us up Deku" I told him, pulling out my phone.

He nodded, so I called her to yell to come pick us up.

"Alright Deku, let's go" I picked him up and carried him out of the hospital, nodding to the doctor that had been in the room with us earlier.

We waited for a while and Deku fell asleep in my arms, cuddling up to me.

"I love you Deku" I whispered.

"I love you too Kacchan."

I blushed, realizing that he wasn't fully asleep.

I kissed his forehead and looked up as a car pulled up in front of us.

"Get in Katsuki" The old hag demanded.

"Hey you old hag."

"How's Izuku doing?"

"The nerd? Not sure." I put him the back seat and climbed in next to him.

I buckled us both up and we drove back too the dorms.

When we got to the dorms I carried Deku inside and saw the rest of the class in the main space, gathered in little groups.

"Where have you been Bakubro?" Shitty hair sprung up from the couch where he was lazing around with the group that called themselves the 'BakuSquad.'

"Shut up Shitty hair, Dekus sleeping" I growled.

I carried him upstairs, ignoring the 'BakuSquad' calling after me and put him in his bed.

I started to walk away but felt a tug on the hem of my shirt.

Looking down I saw Deku gripping onto my shirt, I tried to pry his fingers away but his quirk was activated so I couldn't.

I sighed and climbed in beside him, and fell asleep with him in my arms.