Accident

(TW:// Mention of Murder n' whatnot)

(Based off of "Monday with Argos" :])

(Btw, Mr.Plant uses sign language to talk to Argos.)

          "Let me see these," Argos suddenly said, snatching the clipboard from his therapist before he even got the chance to object. Argos' friendly, sweet smile immediately fell as he saw the crude drawings on the paper before him. He felt a ping of hurt in his chest, sadness flooding him. While there were doodles of things that made fun of what he was most insecure about, the thing that hurt him most was the doodle of what seemed to be Mr.Plant saying "My Partner Sucks!" He could feel his tears burning his eyes as they formed, but they quickly stopped. His hurt had begun to turn into anger.
          Looking up at his therapist, he watched as he put his hands up defensively. This only angered the already hurt Argos. How dare he? Argos had trusted him with everything, and he did something and cruel as to make fun of the very things he was upset about, yet he played victim. He gripped the clipboard tightly as he watched his therapist, his knuckles turning white from how hard he was gripping it.

          Mr.Plant glanced over at his front door after hearing a knock coming from it. He rose from his couch, approaching it. Unlocking the door and opening it, he saw what would be the last thing he'd think of seeing.
          The distressed Argos looked up at Mr.Plant with tear-filled eyes, a look of regret and fear plastered on his face. While this in itself was alarming, it was more so when Mr.Plant noticed the blood on Argos' hands and clothing, as well on his face. "I–I," Argos started, gulping. "I did something bad." Mr.Plant was taken aback, but then shook his head slightly. 'Are you hurt?' He signed. Argos shook his head no, which brought some relief to Mr.Plant. He still had many questions, motioning for Argos to come inside.
          Argos did so, his tears struggling to stay put in his eyes as he gripped the sleeves to his jacket. Mr.Plant shut and locked his door before turning to face Argos. 'What happened?'
          That was when Argos finally began to cry. He let out a choked sob, burying his face in his hands as he shook his head. "Oh, it was h–horrible," he said as he sobbed, Mr.Plant beginning to rub his hands together as he tried to think of a way to comfort Argos. "He–" Argos cut himself off with a hiccup. He took a shaky breath before trying again. "M–My therapist wrote so m–any mean things about me," he finally managed to say, Mr.Plant hesitantly approaching Argos as he spoke. "He made fun of my eyes– he knew that was my biggest insecurity, and he STILL made fun of them." His words got shaker as his tears streamed down his face, him looking down at his blood caked hands. "I–I–I didn't m–ean to h–hurt him, I was just so m–mad," he choked out.
          Mr.Plant then cupped Argos' face, making him look up at him. Argos looked into his eyes, his vision blurred by his many tears. Mr.Plant then pulled his hands back, signing. 'Breathe'. Argos took a moment to understand and then shakily inhaled through his nose and exhaled out of his mouth. He did this a couple of times, shutting his eyes as he did so. He could feel Mr.Plant snaking his arms around him, leaning into his embrace. He buried his face into his chest, shakily sighing as he felt Mr.Plant tighten his hug. "Do you think I'm a bad partner?" Mr.Plant then pulled back, immediately shaking his head. Argos' lip quivered as he turned his head, pressing the side of it against Mr.Plant's chest. Mr.Plant hugged Argos tighter, allowing him to calm down in his arms. Argos pulled away to wipe his eyes, but stopped once he saw the blood all over his hands. Mr.Plant snapped his fingers to get his attention. 'Is he dead?'
          "I....no, I don't think so," Argos admitted. "I think he was still breathing when I stopped." Mr.Plant nodded, then continued. 'Clean yourself up. 'I'll be back.' Argos furrowed his eyebrows. "Where are you going?"
          Instead of giving a response, Mr.Plant placed a hand on the back of Argos' head and pulled him forward. He placed a kiss on his temple and then made his way to the door.

          Mr.Plant pushed the door open, being met with an absolute massacre. Argos' therapist lay on the floor, making weak attempts to pull himself up. He was covered in his own blood, many cuts, and scrapes covering him. He looked up at Mr.Plant, coming to ease at the thought that somebody would be coming to his aid.
          Mr.Plant then took notice of the bloodied clipboard next to his feet, him crouching down to pick it up. Under the blood, he could see the drawings and hateful words drawn in dark blue ink. He saw the doodle of himself that Argos had told him about, as well as the words poking fun at Argos' appearance. Mr.Plant ignored the thoughts of calming himself down, for this was unforgivable. He ripped the page free of the clip, crumbling it up as he stood.

          Mr.Plant entered his home, rushing to the kitchen and grabbing a few paper towels. He turned the sink on, wetting them with warm water before wiping the remaining splatters of blood off of his hands. He had to use a bit of soap to scrub the blood from beneath his nails, wanting to rid himself of any evidence of his crime.
          "Mr.Plant? Is that you?" Argos called, causing him to tense. He quickly rinsed his hands, tossing the paper towels and shutting off the water just before Argos had entered the kitchen. His hair was damp, his clothes had changed, and the blood was gone, indicating he had showered. He wore a black t-shirt and baggy sweats, which Mr.Plant figured were his considering how big they were on Argos. While his eyes still seemed sad, Argos flashed a smile. His eyes then drifted down, noticing the small splatters of crimson on his shirt. Mr.Plant followed Argos' eyes, huffing as he noticed them as well. He had tried so hard not to make a mess of himself.
          Mr.Plant then remembered something, digging into his pocket as he approached Argos. Argos watched as he pulled out a folded up piece of paper and unfolded it before holding it up.
          Argos smiled wide at the doodle of him and Mr.Plant together, many positive and kind words being written on it. They were mostly opposites of what Argos' therapist had written, like "Beautiful eyes" and "My Partner Rocks!"
          "Thank you," Argos said as he took the paper, looking up at Mr.Plant. Mr.Plant rubbed his hands together, nodding as a "You're welcome."