My Future Wife:)

I lay there in our bed. As I try to move as little as possible so I don't wake , my beautiful fiancé. Gosh, my heart melts every time I remind myself. Finally the girl my little bisexual self fell for is calling herself," The future Mrs. Grim."

Oh yeah I almost forgot to tell you my name, I'm Ashley Rad Grim.

Yeah great name huh?

"Ashyboo?" I hear a groan come from behind me that has a hot breath that made shivers echo down my spine

"Yes my love?" I say in a morning voice ( gross my morning voice)

"I have to go to work, baby." she said kissing my cheek and getting up grabbing her clothes," I want you to quit, you know I don't like or trust that boss of yours." I say rolling my eyes, as she looked at me with a smirk.

"Ashy, now you know I can't do that." she said that and I began to get annoyed

" You know what, You are so right. It isn't like your mate is rich or anything." I snapped as I handed her 200 dollars and the keys to the Porsche.

She then kissed me on the forehead and started for the door.

"Call me when you get to work, an on your way home." she nodded her head an shut the front door.

I than got up an got dressed myself an drove to Starbucks, an got my lovely mate an iced coffee. On the way there she called me an let me know she got there safe.

So while I am on my way to deliver this iced coffee to my love, I'll tell you how I became rich and why I can't have a job.

So here goes nothing. When I was 11 years old, I woke up to find a note that read, "Ashley, we know how odd it must be to wake up in a huge house all alone, but baby... it is for the best. The Pack, the house, the cars, the money, it all belongs to you Ashley. Your beta is going to look after you, till you become the full alpha that you are to become. Which will be when you are 16. We know you will do the right thing. An last but not least you will be in public schools till you become Alpha without the help of your beta. From that time on you will be home schooled by the pack tutor. Well baby, this is it... we love you." so yeah that is my life from then till now.

I'm now 17 an I am a full alpha. I have a mate, an the safety and health of my pack is everything to me. I have some of the best doctors in the country here for my pack.

But my pack knows better than to cross me, they know I can't control my wolf as well knowing I have bipolar disorder. So there are very few arguments... I'd never hurt any of them... They are my family now. The pack has multiplied since I've been in charge.

Finally I get to her office an walk in to the secretaries desk. An the woman I know as Holly looked up from her papers an says," Oh hello Ms. Ashley." I smirked at her, "Hello Holly, can I see Cassie?" I replied, an then I realized she was looking at me confused.

"What are you talking about? Cassie has the day off." she said I felt my mind go 50 shades of pissed, I then smiled at her an handed her the iced coffee I got for Cassie.

" Here you go toots." I said turning around

I pull my phone an dial her phone number, an it goes straight to voice mail.

"Dammit!" I scream an I then feel a pair of arms wrap around me

"Calm down." I hear an innocent voice that belonged to Holly I nod my head an she lets me go," All better?" she says looking up at me.

"Yes, Have a good day Holly." an I walked out an got into my charger. Held my head in my hands an thought of all the places she might be, an tried to call her several times.

I then threw my phone in the passenger seat an drove to anywhere she might be. I would be looking for my car outside the joints, but it was out side next to wear her boss normally parks. I called my beta to get the car an I kept searching.

Well guys where do you think Cassie is?????