She got caught

"Do you know where you can find him?" I said to her

"Alpha, I'll take you there." I looked at her. "Good, but first I have to contact the Council of Vampires."

Everyone bowed as I was leaving the room I stopped an turned around," What did I tell you guys about bowing to me? I love you guys we are a family! Yes, I maybe in charge, but Get your butts over here an give me a hug. Don't bow to me." At that very moment, a huge group of them tackled me to the couch. We all laughed an I started with Lorain to the Council of Vampires.

We arrive at the doors an I knocked," Ashley!" I here a voice blurt out from the darkness, then I was on the ground with my face being covered in kisses." Oliver!" I giggled." I'm here on business." he laughs an he helps me up." What can I help you with?" he said as he saluted me, "I think a Vampire has taken my mate." I then handed him the note.

" Yeah, Uh Huh. Yep definitely a vampire. An I do not recognize the scent. So my little Ashy you may bring him to me. Try not to kill him." He said causing me to giggle as he hugged me tightly, " I love you, Ash." I then kissed his cheek.

Lorain and I went to the man she knew as Kaiden's home. An as we walked up to the door she wrapped herself around me," I'm scared." I just kept walking as I approached the door it creaked open. " What the..." as soon as I walked it an the TV came on and a recording. "Hello Ashley. We do know each other but , you are going to learn that I get what I want and keep what I want. An what I want is your mate." then the TV goes static. I followed the scent it was still fresh. An just as I walked out the back door of the house I see my love being pulled into a car, as soon as I take off after it a females hand comes out the window an a gun went off an I felt a awful pain in my chest, causing me to fall to the ground screaming in pain. " ALPHA!" I hear Lorain scream," G-Get help." I then see nothing but black.

When I awake I'm in the pack infirmary. I try to get up but I can't I am in restraints. " Lorain!" I began to yell for anyone who might here me.

" Yes, Alpha?" I hear Jackson.

"Get me out of these." I say an he walks over an unties me

I then ripped the IV out of my arm an take off into the woods an I smell for the scent in wolf form.

I follow the scent an it leads me to her office. Where I find a revolver, an Cassie's panties? I then hear moaning from the private bathroom an I push the door open an see, the nastiest thing I believe I will ever see." What the fuck!?!"

She stops an then I get a look at the mans face and it was... her boss.

"Ashley! I can explain." she said pulling her skirt down

I felt my heart break an sadness took me over, but after a moment anger was engulfing me an I let my Alpha take control." You have no fucking explanation for this, an if you do then it better be a damn good one!" I yelled at her.

I turned around as, Cassie babbled an thought of any excuse she could.

I got so tried of the excuses, so I finally told her what to do." Give me the ring, you have less than 2 hours to get your shit off my front lawn if it isn't gone by then I will give it to the pack kids day care for dress up."

She handed me the ring an told me," I love you Ashy."

I rolled my eyes an replied, " Kiss my Alpha ass."

I then proceeded to the woods as she followed me out asking, " Baby, please listen to me. How am I suppose to get there?"

I shrugged my shoulders," Why don't you get your fucking boyfriend to take you." the next thing I know her boss Kaiden pulls the revolver out shooting at me till the gun was empty. I just ran as fast as I could to the pack .

I cleaned her stuff out of my closet an into a box . I sat it outside. Which incase I haven't mention my house is in the middle of the woods. With a grand back yard that has a pool an stone fire pit. Just thought it would be important!