S.W.O.R.D

CHAPTER ONE

Jake Rustle tried to think strait but the excitement was getting the best of him. He had dreamed of coming to Fort Martin all his life and now he is experiencing it.

the gigantic city dominated the landscape.

But he Hadn't come here as a tourist it was finally time to get his first sword.

Jake's dad John Rustle followed close behind Jake .

This made no difference because this was Johns first time visiting Fort Martin to.

they jogged there horses into the garrison to enter the city.

Jake entered the city he couldn't believe his eyes the city was amazing.

The path ways were made of a sparkling red stone buildings twice the height of the ones back home also made if the shiny rock.

Clothes lines strung across the sides of buildings every body wearing fancy clothes it was a magical place.

Jake and John rode over to some locals "you know where we can find the blacksmith shop?" John asked "yes" one of them answered "go down that street an make the first right".

Thank you replied John. They ventured down the street to the first right."there it is exclaimed John sure enough. There it was a little shop over on the Courbet of the street.

But this little shop on the Courbet I the street wasn't any shop I housed the best blacksmith in this county of the kingdom. Jake kicked his horse with great excitement.

John pointed over to a small hitching post Jake understood and without response jogged his horse over to it.

Dismounted and tied up his ride "do you think Sir Hilt will be in?" Asked Jake like the curious young boy he was.

"Possibly " answered John the walked into the little shop it was as amazing as the city small valuable kick-knacks lined one of the walls.

And the rest were covered by Swords. A dream land for Jake. "How may I help you" a raspy voice said from the counter.

"We're just looking for a sword for my boy " answered John. "What type of sword you looking for "Sir Hilt asked Jake?.

" A sharp one " answered Jake, John and Sir Hilt laughed! in unison "great choice" they both exclaimed.

"Pick any one boy!" John said "Really?" Jake asked, one sword caught his eye from the start.

It was a gleaming iron sword with an gold implanted.Handel and hilt shockingly detailed Symbols were carved into the gold plating.

The carvings were freaky but the sword seemed to attract him severely. Jake starting to get a temptation all of a sudden he needed that sword.

Jake pointed at the sword "Dad I want this one!" Jake said. John turned to Sir Hilt "how much for the sword the boy wants?"

"The question is how much are you willing to pay" answered Sir Hilt "how about 2 of my older swords" John reasoned. "All right you got your self a deal."

But I'm warning you strange things happen to people who thrust that sword. "Nah that's nonsense!" John said and Jake followed John out of the shop.

Jake slipped the sword into his sheath and the father and son kept walking

"Dad what do you think Sir Hilt meant the strange things happen to the swords owner?" Jake asked "we will find out" answered John.

RANGER880:

TOO KEEP READING THIS STORY FOLLOW ME FOR WHEN I RELEASE THE NEXT CHAPTER. THANK YOU FOR READING.