Chapter 12: Search for the Legend Sabre

Our heroes summon their giant animals and travel through the mountains. Elena grabs our hero by the waist and this pisses off his girlfriend.

"Is this your first time riding a giant lion?" Lancelot asks

"I don't really have animals in my kingdom." Elena says

Our heroes does not know where to find this legendary weapon. Princess Elena shows them the map again and they discover that this legendary weapon is hidden deep within the mountains. Lancelot continue to control his massive animal and that is when he encounters his rival. Prince Siegfried notices the princess and states that she should only travel with the most skilled warriors. Princess Elena refuses and states that she does not want to travel with someone who causes physical harm to rival royals. Lancelot sees the Bestial Brace on her arm and wonders if she will become one of them.

Bestial Lion stops and he looks forward. Our heroes have come to the cave where this legendary weapon is hidden. Lancelot helps the princess get down and they begin walking towards the cave entrance.

Our heroes enter the cave and do not know which way to go. Lancelot leads them down the middle passage and they cannot see anything. Our heroes turn on their Bestial Bracelets and are able to see much better.

Lancelot notices that they are going down the correct passage. Our heroes notice something glowing in the middle of the chamber. Princess Elena cannot believe that they have found the Legend Sabre.

They go into the chamber and notice several platforms leading to this majestic weapon. Our heroes begin to cross the platforms and worry that they might collapse. The platforms are surprisingly steady.

Our heroes work their way across and arrive at the Legend Sabre. Princess Elena approaches the pillar and grabs the weapon. They decide to go home and begin walking out of the chamber. Our heroes manage to escape before the chamber crumbles. Princess Elena thanks our heroes for helping her find this legendary weapon and they return to the kingdom.