Chapter 30: Zodiac Icarus

Our heroes are walking through the kingdom and notice that people are preparing for the annual fireworks festival. They are all excited and cannot wait. In the midst of all these preparations, our heroes notices that another monster is attack. Fireworks Dragon fires dangerous fireworks missiles and these destroy multiple festival displays. Our heroes are angered that this monster is willing to destroy preparations being made for their annual celebration. Our heroes know that that they have to stop this menacing monster and save the festival.

"Bestial Change!"

"Lion Bestial of Courage, Zodiac Red!" Lancelot cries

"Pegasus Bestial of Loyalty, Zodiac Blue!" Camelot declares

"Phoenix Bestial of Love, Zodiac White!" Scarlet shouts

"Taurus Bestial of Wisdom, Zodiac Black!" Leanora cries

"Garuda Bestial of Sincerity, Zodiac Green!" cries Prince Lionheart

"Dragon Bestial of Chivalry, Zodiac Gold!" cries Princess Elena

"Jaguar Bestial of Brotherhood, Zodiac Silver!" Leopold cries

"Seven Royals Together, Bestial Squadron Zodiac Ranger!" our hero roar

They charge into battle and Fireworks Dragon fires more explosive missiles. Our heroes dodge these missiles and go directly for Fireworks Dragon. Our heroes are about to fight him when they feel the ground shake. Siegfried appears and states that they are in for the surprise of their lives. Our hero see something emerge from the ground, it is another version of Massacre Machine GIFT.

"What is that thing?" Lancelot asks

"Meet my newest model, GIFT Alpha!" Siegfried cries

This menacing machine steps on Fireworks Dragon and destroys him. Our heroes cannot believe this and know that this menacing machine needs to be stopped. Zodiac King and Dragon Fortress King appear before this menacing machine. Our heroes engage in battle with this deadly machine of destruction and none of their attack are doing any damage. GIFT Alpha strikes both robots down and our hero take damage. Siegfried is impressed with what his latest GIFT model can do. GIFT Alpha charges it's giant collider cannon and fires directly at our heroes, causing both giant robots to come apart.

Our heroes fall to the ground and stare at their dearest friends. Their royal beasts are severely injured during the fight and need to rest. Our heroes do not know what to do and must find another source of power. Lancelot brings up one of the old legends about five other royal beasts that fight alongside theirs.

They travel into the forest and decide to look for these legendary beasts. Our heroes come to a cave and notice the engraving. It displays the five royal beasts and their combined form. No one has seen their combined form in years and our heroes know that they can use it to defeat GIFT Alpha.

Our heroes find the five legendary royal beasts. Lancelot walks towards Zodiac Falcon and it quickly comes to life. Our hero fears that he has done something but Zodiac Falcon simply responded to the sincerity in his heart. Camelot approaches Zodiac Giraffe and the same things happens for him. Zodiac Giraffe feels the courage in his heart and bonds with him. Scarlet approaches Zodiac Deer and this majestic legendary beast can tell that our hero is fighting for the right cause and agrees to fight with her. Lionheart awakens Zodiac Rhino and his sister awakens Zodiac Armadillo. Now that all five legendary royal beasts have been reawakened, our heroes know that they can aid them in their fight. 

Our heroes know that GIFT Alpha has returned when they hear massive explosions rumbling in the distance. They return home and this massive machine is still causing destruction. Still determined to save their annual festival, our heroes transform. They call upon their new royal beasts.

"Chou Bestial Gattai!"

Our heroes watch as their new power animals come together. Zodiac Falcon becomes the main body whilst Zodiac Giraffe and Zodiac Deer become the arms. Zodiac Rhino becomes the legs and Zodiac Armadillo curls into a ball. The head comes up and sports a falcon-inspired visor. It also has Zodiac Falcon's wings with the eyes opened.

"Gattai Complete, Zodiac Icarus!"

Siegfried cannot believe this and feels like he's dreaming. Zodiac Icarus descends and attacks this machine of destruction. GIFT Alpha fires again but our heroes are able to defend themselves using the Icarus Wing Shield. Our heroes descend and Zodiac Icarus kicks this menacing machine multiple times. Zodiac Icarus pierces this mighty machine with the Giraffe Spear and it falls to the ground. 

"Icarus Bind!" Lancelot cries

GIFT Alpha is frozen and our heroes know that it is time to end the battle. Zodiac Icarus flies into the air and our heroes know what to do. Zodiac Armadillo crawls up the giant rhino and curls back into a ball.

"Punish the machine, Icarus Dynamite!"

Zodiac Icarus kicks the mechanical armadillo towards this machine of destruction and it tears through GIFT Alpha. Our heroes fire the Giraffe Spear and it pierces the menacing machine. GIFT Alpha overheats and explodes before our heroes. Siegfried cannot believe that his second GIFT model also failed to defeat our heroes and knows that he still needs to work on upgrading them.

Our heroes finish preparing for the annual fireworks festival and their loved ones are there. Lancelot stares at his girlfriend and knows that this is the right time. Our heroes are nineteen-years-old at this time.

"Scarlet, will you marry and help me rule the kingdom as my queen?" Lancelot asks

"Lancelot, I thought this day would never come. Yes, I will marry you!" Scarlet cries

They kiss as fireworks explode in the sky and their teammates are so happy for them, along with everyone in the kingdom. The fireworks festival comes to an end and Lancelot cannot believe that they are getting married. This is something that he has only dreamed about since he and Scarlet first started dating three years ago, meaning that they were sixteen-years-old when they met for the first time. Now, they are engaged to be married. Lancelot can already himself, getting to become king of the Zodiac World. Every King needs their Queen and our hero is about to marry his in just 2 months.

Zodiac Icarus towers above our heroes and they thank their new power animals for helping them to defeat GIFT Alpha.