Stop overworking yourself

Non-Despair AU

I don't own the art

Requested by- Nobody I just wanted to make this 

Maki and Kaede are already dating, and they are both in their 20's

Nobody's Pov- 

It's currently 4:31 am, both Maki and Kaede are asleep. Well, at least that's what Maki believed when she and Kaede went to bed that night, what Maki didn't know is that Kaede is still awake working on a presentation. In four days Kaede would have present her presentation on why her piano class should have more funds from the school, it needed to be perfect enough to make the schools headmaster give the piano class more funds. 

Maki's Pov- 

I woke up having to use the bathroom, when I noticed that Kaede wasn't in bed, I felt the area she were she was before I fell asleep. Cold...she's probably been up for a while then, I'll investigate after I use the bathroom. 

Kaede's Pov- 

I keep having to make changes on the same slide, it's gotten frustrating. I let out an annoyed sigh, making another change, until I felt arms wrapped around me. "Why are you up this late?" I heard Maki mumble, "I'm working on my presentation for the piano class" I replied, "Kae, you present in four days, you still have time. Come on, let's go to bed" Maki said.

"I know, but it has to be perfect, my class is counting on me for these funds." I said, while letting out a yawn, "Sleep can wait, I'll sleep after I present." I continued. "Do you want to die? That isn't healthy. You're coming to bed with me now." Maki said grabbing my hand, "M-Maki! I'll be fine!" I tried to protest. 

Nobody's Pov-

Maki dragging Kaede to bed, literary, Kaede slipped while Maki grabbed her hand and refused to get up because Maki was trying to get her to sleep. Resulting in Maki dragging her, now here we are. 

"You're staying here, you're lucky it's Saturday now, so you can sleep in. Work on your presentation later today, after you sleep and eat." Maki said turning to Kaede. In return Kaede nodded. "Now sleep." Maki said while Kaede yawned.

After a few minutes they both fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You thought we were finished? 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay maybe we are...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sike, I'm just stalling to make the story longer and to show how long they've slept

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It is now 5:48 am, Maki woke up to a shattering sound, instinctively she grabbed her knife from under her bed and noticed that Kaede was gone, so she got up and fast but quietly made her way to the kitchen. When she walked in she dropped her knife, "Kaede?!" she ran up to her girlfriend who was holding on to her right bleeding hand and was sort of tearing up. "I-I was trying to make coffee but I dropped it." Kaede stammered out, "What were you making coffee for? It's not even a work day for you." Maki said, softly grabbing Kaede's right hand, "U-Uh well.." Kaede stuttered, Maki turned around to notice Kaede's computer opened in the dining room, "I told you to sleep Kaede." Maki said turning back to her. 

"I did sleep! For an hour..." Kaede mumbled that last bit, but Maki heard her. I'll go get the first-aid kit, and after you're going to bed, "Maki that isn't-" Kaede tried to reason, "Don't argue with me on this, you're obviously tried, you barely drink coffee." Maki said while getting up, Kaede sighed as Maki left. 

A few moments Maki came back, she sighed as she started to clean the wound on Kaede's right hand, a few minutes later Maki finished bandaging it up, "Now let's go to bed." Maki stated while standing up with Kaede, "What about the mess?" Kaede asked, "I'll clean it when we wake up, come on." Maki said dragging Kaede to their room again, on the way Maki closed Kaede's computer, after making sure that Kaede's work was saved. 

Maki laid Kaede down then laid next to her, it was silent for a while 

"Maki..." Kaede finally spoke up, "No, sleep." Maki said holding on to Kaede. 

"But-" 

"No" 

"Bu-"

"Sleep Kaede"

"...Good night Maki, I love you"

"Hm. Good night Kaede, I love you too"

And within a few minutes they both fell asleep.

704 words (not including this)

First real chapter yay-

Time taken- One day