49: 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑒? ~ 𝑚𝑎𝑥𝑖𝑚𝑜𝑓𝑓

Hello you sexy people (especially my little one *wink wink*)

I cried so much yesterday because I didn't know what to write but I wanted to write, I cried today as well bc I don't have my phone. It's very emotional. anyways, IDK what I wrote but have fun :)

MEOW

-

You were cuddled up to your wife, you and Wanda were watching a movie that she had watched about 5000 times. You didn't hate it though, The smile on her face and her whispering the lines was actually pretty cute. She wasn't watching the movie though and she wasn't doing all her normal stuff, She was cuddled up to you playing with your wedding ring.

You looked down at her and tapped her arm to get her attention, "What's wrong?" You asked, She shrugged and just went back to playing with your rings, "Baby.. you know you can talk to me." You reassured her. You had to reassure her at least once a day, but you loved doing it since  you want her to open up to you and maybe one day she will.

"Would you be happier with someone else?" she asked as a tear slipped out her eye, You sat up and she looked up at you. You opened your arms again and she immediately dove into them. She was sitting on your lap with her head on your shoulder and her arms around your neck.

You kissed her head, "No, I wouldn't be. I couldn't last one day without you." You whispered, and before she could say anything you spoke again, "I promise baby." You never made promises to anyone else apart from Wanda and it made her feel special.

She giggled and jumped out of bed, "Cookie." She says before running out the room. She's also a bit bipolar, One second she's sad then she's happy, "Cookie?" You asked, She ran back inside and grabbed your hand before pulling you out the room.

She ran into Yelena's room and she was playing with the new puppy, His name is cookie.

"hello you two." She said in her Russian accent, Wanda kissed her forehead before taking the dog, "HEY! MY DOG!" she yelled, Fanny jumped up on the bed and Lena cuddled her.

You left the room and Wanda took the dog, "you two are a nightmare." You whispered under your breath, She walked into the room and placed the dog on the bed. She pulled you over to her and she pulled you in for a long kiss, You placed your hands on your cheek and one on her ass. She giggled and rolled her eyes, "You love it." You teased before pulling her back in for another kiss, You could never get bored of her lips especially when she taste like cherry.

She broke the kiss since you both needed air, she jumped onto to bed and cookie jumped onto her in excitement. You smiled and sat on your side of the bed, Wanda cuddled back into you and cookie laid on her lap. "I love you." She whispers, You looked at her and kissed her softly.

"I love you more." You smiled as she put her head on your shoulder.

-

Kms.