Chapter 1: A new path

𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

*sigh*

𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆-

"GET UP YOU TWO."

"I GOT IT MOM."

(Female Y/n) POV

"Ugh." I sighed inside of my pillows. Not feeling to get up. I really don't feel like going to school but who would, well who would at my school.

I eventually got up from my bed and started scratching my messy hair. I got a lot of too.(gotta love a good head scratch). I went into the hallway and look to see my brother still in bed. "MOM M/N IS IN BED." I yelled upstairs. "GET YO ASS UP M/N." "I hate you." M/n said, "I love you to bro bro." I side while sticking up the middle finger. I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. Soon enough I started getting my shampoo and conditioner ready. Then got into the shower.

(Male name) POV

I got up from my bed bc F!/N had to do too much and tell Ma. I went into the hallway just to hear the shower running. It must be F/n taking her 30 min showers. I opened the door and got my toothbrush and comb and went into the 2nd guest bathroom, and brush my teeth in there. When I got brushing/Combing my hair I went into the kitchen and saw mom cooking. " hey mama whatcha cooking." I asked. " nothing too big just the usual waffles and chicken." I looked at the plate and it looks good. I had grabbed my plate and got some waffles and chicken. Sat down at the table just to see F/n grabbing some food. " Cmon we're going to be late." She said while opening the door. I got up eating the rest of my food and was about to head out of the door.

3rd POV

"WAIT."

"Say goodbye to your father." Pointing at a photo of him

"Oh yea."

"Bye dad."

"Cya dad."

They head outside and starting walking on the sidewalk while looking at everybody and everything they walked past from. Then suddenly they see a crowd of people just standing in the middle of the road.  "what are they doing." F/n said.

*𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐀𝐀𝐑𝐑*

There was a huge villain attacking the city. Then this hero with gauntlet on his arms grabbed a falling debris. Death arms was his name. Then boy with messy green hair stands by them watching this fight in amazed. "O-Oh umm...s-s-sorry oh I had p-push you aside." "Oh it's fine we're good." F/n said. Kamui woods showed up and starting climbing on the building trying to catch the villain. The messy green hair starting gushing about woods then this old man jumped in and called the boy a fanboy. When woods were about to capture the villain a big woman kicked him in the face making everyone speechless. Then a bunch of cameramen starting taking pictures of her a**. The bad guy got arrested and the road was starting to be clear. Then the green haired boy was mumbling and writing stuff down. The old man said was he trying to be a hero with the green haired boy smiled. "Okay the road is clear, we gotta get to school." M/n Said.

The twins finally got to school and was in class learning tho they were in different classes.

(Female name) POV

This is so boring. I need to escape this school nightmare. While I was thinking a note was passed onto my desk. It said hey what's going on btw need a pencil. It was just my best girl friend. She would was always there for me when m/n wasn't around. We be clowning together. I passed a note back to her saying nothing this class is boring with a pencil taped on the paper. " Excuse me." We stopped and look at the teacher with the note being on my desk. "L/n F/n would you like to teach us how we solve the problem sense you like passing notes." The teacher called me out and everyone was looking at me. "Umm the answer is uhh." I honestly don't know so I guessed a random number. "3." " hmmm...good job Mrs l/n but please stop passing notes in my class" "yes mam." I looked at my best friend and we both look relieved and then the teacher was saying about what we wanna be in the future, most of the class said they wanna be heroes. I don't know what i wanna be.